UGC NET Answer Key 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released UGC NET 2020 answer key for the remaining entrance exams for 26 subjects which were conducted between 4 and 13 November on its official website. The candidates can raise objections, if any, against the provisional answer key by 18 November up to 6 pm. A processing fee of Rs 1,000 per challenge will be required to pay by the candidates. The candidates can find the direct link to check the answer key for UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship both’ in June 2020.
UGC NET Answer Key 2020: Overview
|Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||UGC NET 2020|
|Posts||Professor and JRF posts|
|Exam Conducted||4th November to 13th November 2020|
|Last Date to Raise Objection||18th November 2020 (6 PM)|
|Objection Fees||Rs. 1000|
UGC NET Answer Key 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released Provisional Answer Key/ Question Paper (for 81 Subjects) for UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship both’ in June 2020. The candidates can download the Answer Key from this page. The candidates can raise their objection by submitting the required fees before 18th November 2020 @6PM.
Usage of Answer Key:
- Checking the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam
- Using the correct answers to predict probable marks, one has scored in the exam
- Checking the probability of qualification
Link to Download UGC NET June Provisional Answer Key 2020
The Link is now active for downloading the answer key. This is the provisional answer key that has been released by the Commission for the exams which were conducted between 4th November to 13th November 2020
What to do with the Answer Key?
- As you download the answer key, check the answers
- As you check the answers, refer to the exam pattern and calculate your scores
- The pattern of UGC NET involves +1 mark to be rewarded for each correct answer, and there is no negative marking
- Thus, the number of correctly answered questions will be the marks scored by the candidate