IB ACIO Exam Date 2021: The online registration for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade- II/ Executive, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) Recruitment has ended on 09th January 2021. The Intelligence Bureau, IB’s under Ministry of Home Affairs has released the official notification inviting the eligible candidates to fill up 2000 vacancies. The exam will be conducted in two phases: Tier-1 and Tier-2 exam for which the dates will be notified soon by Intelligence Bureau officially. Check the official notification pdf released below and boost up your preparation for IB ACIO Recruitment 2021.
IB ACIO Exam Date 2021: Overview
|Intelligence Bureau Exam Date 2021|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau, IB|
|Post Name||ACIO-II/ Executive|
|Online Registration||19th December 2020- 09th January 2021|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Salary||Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400)|
|Job Location||All over India|
Intelligence Bureau Exam Date 2021: Important Dates
- IB ACIO Notification: 18th December 2020
- IB ACIO Online Application Start Date: 19th December 2020.
- IB ACIO the Last Date to Apply: 09th January 2021.
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan: 12 January 2021 (Banking Hours)
- IB Executive Admit Card 2020: Available Soon
- IB ACIO 2020 Exam Dates: Available Soon.
IB ACIO 2021: Official Notification
For detailed information about the recruitment, download the official notification pdf from the link below.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has released a notification for the recruitment of Executive officers (ACIO-II). The detailed notification was released on the official site of MHA which is mha.gov.in. A total of 2000 vacancies have been released for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers. The exam date for Tier-1 and Tier-2 exam will be released soon by the officials.
IB ACIO Vacancy 2021
The IB ACIO-II/ Executive vacancy is given below. Check the tentative vacancy distribution of the vacancies. There may be some change in the vacancies during the course of recruitment.
IB ACIO-II/ Executive Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 27 Yrs.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980, to 2 Dec 31, 1989, as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons
Steps to Apply For IB ACIO 2021
Follow the following steps to apply for the IB ACIO-II/ Executive 2021 recruitment. The online application involves Registration, Online Application, and fee payment.
- Email ID,
- Phone Number,
- Photograph (Coloured photo of size 35mm (width) x 45mm (height) not older than 12 weeks, Light background. Light grey/ white is suggested. The face should cover 70-80% of the photo. The applicant should look straight at the camera with a normal expression)
- Scanned signature (Size of file should be between 50-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only).
Intelligence Bureau Registration
- Click on the check box correspond to the “I Agree” and press the “Sign up/Registration” button.
- Fill in all the “Personal Details, Contact Details” sought in the application.
- After successfully complete the registration, you will receive the Login ID (Application Sequence Number) and password on the registered email ID.
- Candidates need to logout and login again to complete the application
Fill Application Form
- Start filling in all the required details.
- Attach all the documents, pictures, and signatures where required carefully.
- Press on submit to complete your ACIO-II/ Executive online application process.
- Candidates can pay the fee online or offline.
- Candidates can pay the online fee till 09th January 2021, while they can pay the offline fee till 12th January 2021.
Take the print out of the application for future use.
Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc.
|Category||Examination Fee||Recruitment Processing Fee||Total Fees|
|Male candidates of
General, EWS and
|Rs. 100/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
|All SC/ST, all
& all ExSM
|Nil||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Executive Online Application
The online application was from 19th December 2020 to 09th January 2021. Thousands of candidates have applied for the recruitment.
IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates who are interested in the post can begin with their preparation with the updated exam pattern released with the official notification. IB ACIO 2 will be conducted in 3 rounds of exams viz. Tier 1, Tier 2, and Interview. The exam pattern of IB ACIO-II is given in the table below.
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 1 Exam
There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||60 Minutes|
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 2 Exam
The tier-2 exam is descriptive in nature and carries 2 questions for 50 marks in total.
|Essay Writing||30||60 Minutes|
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20|
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 3 (Interview)
The interview round will be of 100 marks and the Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to Psychometric/Aptitude Test which will be a part of the interview.
IB ACIO 2021 Salary Structure
IB ACIO offers a great salary and profile to the selected candidates. It comes directly under the Ministry of Home Affairs, which makes it even more wanted. The ACIO comes with a Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) pay scale, which is a very good pay scale to start with. Apart from the good pay scale, it offers many allowances like security allowances and HRA.
Resolution of tie cases:
If there is a tie in combined scores of candidates in the Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III. In such cases there will be a tiebreaker, the tie will be resolved by applying the following condition, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
- Marks in Interview,
- Marks in Tier-II
- Normalized Marks in Tier-I
- Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
- Alphabetical order of names (starting with the first name)
IB ACIO 2021: New Changes
- Candidates can appear for the tier 1 exam in any of the 3 centers allotted to them.
- Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to the Psychometric/Aptitude Test which will be a part of the interview.
Centre of Examination
The candidate has to indicate three (3) options/choices as an examination center for the Online/Tier-I exam from the following:
|Rajahmundry||Yamuna Nagar||Maharashtra||Tamil Nadu|
|Vizianagaram||Jammu & Kashmir||Nagpur||Tiruchirappalli|
|Naharlagun||Bokaro Steel City||Pune||Karimnagar|
|Delhi NCR||Kozhikode||Bhatinda||West Bengal|
Also Check: RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021
IB ACIO II Recruitment 2021: FAQ’s
Q. How many vacancies are there for IB ACIO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. There are a total of 2000 vacancies for the IB Recruitment 2021.
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply?
Ans. There are a total of 2000 Posts for which you can apply. You can apply for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive.
Q. What is the last date to apply for IB Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply until the 09th of January 2021.
Q. Is the mode of application online or offline?
Ans. The candidates will have to apply in online mode, the link of which is going to available soon on the website.