SSC JHT 2021 Online Application: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had released the online application form for SSC JHT Translator 2021 on 29th June 2020. The SSC has released the dates for the Online Exam of JHT along with the notification. The SSC JHT online application has ended on 25th July 2020.
The vacancies include Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination. The link for the online form has been active in the given article as it officially released on the website. Along with the link, instructions to fill the application form have also been given. Read further to find out.
SSC JHT Online Application Form:
SSC JHT Online application form 2021 has begun. Candidates can check the given links for filling the application form. The documents and necessary instructions for filling the application form have also been provided.
|SSC JHT 2021 Notification|
|SSC JHT 2021 Notification||29th June 2020|
|Online Form submission Start||29th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC JHT 2021||25th July 2020|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||29th July 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan
(during working hours of Bank)
|31st July 2020|
|Admit Card of Paper-I||November 2020|
|SSC JHT 2021 Paper-I||19th November 2020|
|Admit Card of Paper-II||January 2021|
|SSC JHT 2021 Paper-II||14th February 2021|
SSC JHT 2021: Documents Required
Documents for Reference Purpose
- Aadhaar Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Disability(If Disabled)
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking details for Online Payment.
Documents to attach with SSC JHT Application Form
- A scanned photograph of 4 kb and less than 12 kb in jpg format
- Scanned signature of 1 kb and less than 12 kb in jpg format
SSC JHT Online Application Fee
- SSC JHT Online Application Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying a fee.
SSC JHT 2021: Instructions to Apply Online
- Click the link to open the registration form page, https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home
- Fill the basic identification details including Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card, Educational qualifications, and contact details
- Click on the Save button
- Go to the next page for filling in the other contact/postal details
- Save the details and go to the next page for uploading signature and photographs
- Save the uploaded details and click the submit button
- Select the payment mode and make payment
- Save/ Download acknowledgment receipt and application form appearing on the screen to keep for future reference
Important Information for SSC JHT Online Form 2021:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for SSC JHT Translator 2021
- One must take care of the SSC JHT Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC JHT Online Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
SSC JHT Admit Card 2021
SSC will release the JHT Translator Admit Card after the application process is over. The expected date is generally 10-15 days before the exam date, which means the tentative date could be towards the end of October 2020.
SSC JHT Result 2021
- SSC JHT Result for Sub Inspector will be released after a month of the SSC JHT Exam. The result could be expected in November 2021.
- Minimum qualifying marks in SSC JHT Translator Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
OBC/ EWS: 25%
All other categories: 20%
- On the basis of their performance in Paper I + Paper II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission‟s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per question.
- Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this page to check the upcoming notifications for SSC JHT Examination 2021.
The site will be updated with the recent notifications as soon as they are released officially.