SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020: SBI Clerk is one of the most sought after banking exams in the country. The SBI has released the mains result for the SBI Clerk exam which was conducted on 31st October and 07th November 2020 on 24th December 2020. The SBI released the result of the exam on the official site of the State Bank of India @sbi.co.in. The candidates who have appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains exam can check the result from the direct link given below. For further details, read the complete article on Result for SBI Clerk 2020.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020
The candidates can check the SBI Clerk Mains result from the link given below. The SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020 was conducted on 31st October and 07th November 2020. Thousands of the candidates who had appeared for the exam were waiting for the announcement of the SBI Clerk result. This year in 2020, there was a delay of nearly 5 months.
SBI Clerk Result 2020: Important Dates
The students who will successfully qualify for the Exam and will be eligible for the upcoming SBI language proficiency (if applicable) Exam.
SBI Clerk Result 2020
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd, 29th February,
1st and 8th March 2020
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result||20th October 2020
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||20th October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||31st October & 07th November 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020||on 24th December 2020|
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020
The steps to check SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Mains Exam Result are given below.
- Click on the Official Junior Associates Result Link for Mains.
- Press “Ctrl+F”.
- Enter your roll number
- If your name gets highlighted, congratulation you have cleared the exam.
- Save the PDF for future use.
All candidates can check SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Result by clicking on the link mentioned below.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020 Link
The direct link to check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020 is available below as it is released on the official website. The candidates can check the result by clicking on the link. The SBI Clerk Result for the Mains exam was declared on 24th December 2020.
SBI Clerk Result 2020 For Mains Exam
The exam is conducted in two stages (and language test if applicable) by the State Bank of India to recruit candidates for the post of Clerk (Junior Associates). The selection process comprises two stages namely preliminary and mains exam. The final selection of candidates is done based on their score in the mains exam. Before joining, candidates are required to appear for the local language test.
SBI Clerk Mains Scorecard
The SBI Mains exam is both qualifying and scoring in nature and the marks scored in this section are not calculated for the final merit. After the release of the Mains Result, the State Bank of India releases the SBI Clerk Scorecard or Marks. Candidates can download the scorecard by logging with registration number or roll number and date of birth. The scorecard displays the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Overall SBI Clerk cut off marks
- Total marks obtained by candidates
- Section-wise marks obtained.
Each of the details displayed in the scorecard holds a great deal of importance. It displays the amount of effort you have put in to score that many marks.
What After SBI Clerk Result For Mains?
After the disclosure of the SBI Clerk Mains Result, the candidates who secure the cut off marks will be called for a language proficiency test. The date of the language proficiency exam for SBI Clerk will be notified to the successful candidates from the mains will be notified to the candidates.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be conducted online and questions will be framed on General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude. Each question will be objective in nature and will be of 1 mark each. Candidates will be given 2 hours 40 minutes to complete the paper as follow:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|General & Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
The exam shall be conducted in both English and Hindi Languages. This exam holds much importance as the selection will be made on the basis of the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2020
The candidates will have to clear each of the stages of the exam will be eligible to get selected as an SBI Clerk.
- SBI Clerk selection procedure begins from the qualification of the Prelims Examination.
- There is no sectional cut-off in SBI Clerk Prelims 2020.
- Candidates qualifying for the Prelims exam and securing the Cut off appear for the Mains Examination.
- SBI Clerk Provisional list will be prepared to take into account only the marks obtained in the Mains Examination.
- Selected Candidates will be called for document verification (DV).
SBI Clerk Local Language Test
- The language test is conducted for candidates qualifying for the mains exam.
- Candidates who have studied the opted local language in Class 10th or 12th are not required to appear in the test.
- In the case of others, a local language test is conducted before joining.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to qualify for the local language test.
- Candidates found not proficient in a particular local language are disqualified from the recruitment process.
SBI Clerk Final Result 2020
After the candidates have appeared for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam, the candidates will be shortlisted for the final appointment as SBI Junior Associates or SBI Clerk.
- A list of candidates shortlisted after the mains exam will be available in the SBI Clerk Final Result.
- The marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam is the only criteria for the final selection.
- There will be No Interview round or Group Discussion round for the selection.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Result Marks and cut off will decide the final selection for the candidates.
SBI Clerk Result: Waitlist
- SBI maintains a waiting list of up to 50 percent of the vacancies both state-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates will be offered an appointment from this waitlist on a quarterly basis if anyone does not join or resign.
- Only those candidates are selected from the waitlist who secures the minimum qualifying marks in the mains exam.
- The waitlist is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the SBI Clerk’s final result.
Tie-Breaking Policy in SBI Clerk Result
In events where two or more candidates secure an equal score, the tie is resolved in the following manner:
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PH will be considered.
- If the tie persists candidate who has fewer incorrect answers in all the subjects will be considered.
- If the tie continues, candidates older in age will be considered.
After SBI Clerk Final selection?
Candidates newly appointed as SBI Clerk or SBI Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum of six months. After the completion of the Probation Period, they will be converted into permanent employees. They will be paid a basic pay is Rs 13, 075 (Rs 11, 765, and two advance increments are provided to graduates). The basic total emoluments given to candidates at metro cities is Rs 26, 000.
Candidates are requested to visit this page regularly for the latest updates on the upcoming notifications related to SBI Clerk Result 2020.
SBI Clerk Result 2020: FAQs
Q 1. How can I check the SBI Clerk result?
Ans. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk result by using the link given on this site or from the official website.
Q 2. When was the result of SBI Clerk Mains 2020 released?
Ans. SBI has released the Clerk’s mains result on 24th December 2020.
Q 3. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in mains of 0.25 marks.
Q 4. Can I get the hard copy of the scorecard?
Ans. Yes, you have to download the scorecard after it gets released by SBI.
Q 5. Is there any interview in SBI Clerk?
Ans. No, there is no interview in the SBI Clerk exam.
Q 6. Are the marks obtained in the mains exam of SBI Clerk considered for final selection?
Ans. Yes, the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be used for the final appointment as SBI Clerk.