RCF Limited Recruitment 2020: The Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates as Management Trainee (MT), Operator Trainee, Boiler Operator Gr. III, Jr. Fireman Gr. II. The notification was released on 26th June. Candidates need to fill the online application form for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020.
The online application has begun on 29th June 2020. The last date to apply for RCF MT Recruitment and other posts has been extended to 31st July 2020 till 5.00 pm. Further, the exam date has also been deferred till further notice. Check eligibility criteria, vacancy, steps to apply online, important points.
RCF Limited Recruitment: Overview
|RCF Limited Recruitment||Details|
|Name of Organization||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited|
|Application Start date||29th June 2020|
|Application Last date||
31st July 2020
till 5.00 pm.
|RCF Notification PDF||Download|
RCF Limited Recruitment: Vacancy and Eligibility
|Vacancy & Eligibility|
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification|
|MTCHEM/ 072020||Chemical||60||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Relevant Disciplines)|
|E1-CHEM/ 072020||Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog)||10||B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (Chemical)|
|E1-MKTG/ 072020||Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||10||Degree (Science/ Engineering/ Agriculture)|
|E0 MKTG/ 082020||Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0||14||B.Tech (Agriculture)|
|Operator Trainee/ Boiler Operator Gr. III/ Jr. Fireman Gr. II|
|OPTR CHEM/ 072020||Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade – A6||125||B.Sc.(Chemistry)/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology|
|OPTR BOI/ 072020||Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade – A5)||25||SSC, Boiler Attendant Certificate|
|JR.FIRE/ 072020||Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||23||SSC, Fireman Certificate|
RCF Limited Recruitment: Age Limit
Check the Age Limit of RCF various post recruitment below.
- General: 25 Years
- SC/ST: 30 Years
- OBC: 28 Years
RCF Limited Recruitment: Application Fee
Check the application fee of RCF Limited Online Application.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidate: Rs. 1000/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ ExSM: Rs. 0/-.
- For General / OBC/ EWS Females: Rs. 700/-
How To Apply For RCF Limited Recruitment?
Candidates must go through these instruction before filling RCF Limited Online Application 2020.
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your RCF Limited Recruitment Application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.
RCF Limited Recruitment Online Application
Candidates can use the link given below to register for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020.
RCF Limited Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the RCF Limited Online Application form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of RCF Limited Application by post
Candidates are requested to stay connected for more updates on RCF Limited Recruitment 2020.