OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released notification for the Lecturer (Group B) vacancies in Government Homoeopathic Medical College. With a wonderful opportunity for lecturer in this time of crises, candidates may now apply for the given post. The notification informs the complete details for the eligibility, vacancy, date and online application form for OPSC Recruitment. Read the given article to know all such details.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 application is released. A total of 49 vacancies have been announced as per the advertisement no. 03 of 2020-21.
|OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post||Lecturer (Group B)|
|No of Vacancy||49|
|Online Application Start Date||10th July 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||10th August 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
OPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020
The vacancy details for OPSC Lecturer post can be checked through the following table:
|Homoeo Materia Medica||06|
|Organon of Medicine||07|
|Practice of medicine||06|
|Physiology and Biochemistry||04|
|O and G||04|
|Pathology and Microbiology||04|
OPSC Lecturer 2020 Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the Concerned subjects from an University recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 21 and 40 years.
How to Apply for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Prerequisites for the OPSC Lecturer recruitment 2020:
- Full signature
- Left-hand thumb impression
Steps to Apply:
- Register using a valid email ID
- Use the registration number to login into the application form
- Fill the Personal details & education qualification
- Upload the required documents
- Take a Print out of the application form
- Make Payment through SBI Challan Mode at the SBI Branch only
Check the application fee required:
- For GEN/ OBC Categories : Rs. 450/-
- Other Categories: Rs. 0/-
Odisha PSC Lecturer Online Application
Note: Link will be available on this website from 10th July 2020
Important points for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection.
- Starting Date of OPSC Lecturer Online Form: 10th July 2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 10th August 2020.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Faqs
Q 1. For which post the recruitment of OPSC Lecturer Recruitment was released?
Ans. The recruitment is for Lecturer ( Grade B ) posts.
Q 2. For how many vacancies the OPSC Lecturer Recruitment was notified?
Ans. The OPSC Lecturer notification was notified for 49 vacancies.
Q 3. What are the dates for online application of OPSC Lecturer?
Ans. One can apply for the OPSC Lecturer from 10th July to 10th August 2020.
Q 4. Is OPSC Lecturer application available online or offline?
Ans. OPSC Lecturer application form is available online only.
Q 5. What is the applicatio fee of OPSC Lecturer?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 500 for general candidates whereas other categories are exempted from fee.
For Our Readers:
The notifications for all type of government jobs are notified regularly @adda247.com/jobs. Stay connected for regular updates. Hit the bell icon to Subscribe!