SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021: SSC CHSL 2021 exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year to select eligible candidates for various posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC, and Sorting Assistant. SSC online application has started on 06th November 2020. Today the SSC CHSL Registration is extended again, if you miss the chance to apply you will not get it again till next year. The candidates who have not still applied for SSC Registration 2021 should submit their application, now, on the SSC official website i.e @ssc.nic.in. Hurry up, the registration window will soon be inactive, do not miss this opportunity.
SSC CHSL Registration 2021
SSC Registration 2021 has started on 6th November 2020 for CHSL recruitment on the official website of commission @ssc.nic.in and the candidates can apply for SSC online before 19th December 2020. SSC CHSL (Combines Higher Secondary Level) exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC, and Sorting Assistant. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021
SSC CHSL Registration 2021 begun on 06th November 2020 and is going to end today. The candidates can fill up their application form in online mode only. Interested candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2021 Exam on the official website of the commission i.e ssc.nic.in the latest by 15th December 2020. However, before proceeding with the application process candidates are advised to ensure that they meet SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2021.
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Purpose||Selection of candidates for posts of LDC, JSA, PA, SA, and DEO|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-24361359|
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
The exam dates for SSC CHSL 2021 are mentioned below. Let’s have a look at the complete schedule:
|SSC CHSL 2021 Important Dates|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Notification Date||06th November 2020|
|Online Form submission Start||06th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2021||26th December 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||30th December 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||01st January 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam Dates (for Leftover candidates)||12 April to 27 April 2021|
Documents Specifications in SSC Online Registration 2021
Photo Details: While uploading the photo for the application form goes through the specifications required. Here is the list of important pointers on this subject:
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background
- The photograph must be more than JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of the publication of the Notice of Examination.
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
Signature Details: Along with the photo, candidates are also required to attach scanned images of signature. The specifications are listed below:
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet.
- The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format
- It should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb.
- The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Application Fee For SSC Online Registration 2021
The Application Fee for SSC CHSL 2021 as per the categories is given below:
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021: Steps to Follow
Candidates are required to apply online to register for SSC CHSL 2021 Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
Step 1: Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
Step 2: Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link will open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC CHSL 2021 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4: Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit your completed online registration form for SSC CSHL 2021. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC CHSL 2021 exam.
Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC CHSL 2021.
Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
Photograph – Upload Passport Size Image in JPG format.
Signature – Upload Passport Size Image in JPG format.
Step 7: Log in with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the application form of SSC CHSL 2021.
Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CHSL 2021 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
Step 9: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CHSL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CHSL 2021. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CHSL 2021 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CHSL 2021 Online Application Fee.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021 Link
Interested and eligible candidates can fill their SSC Registration form through the direct link mentioned below.
Points To Note For SSC Registration 2021
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
- Also, check SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021
SSC CHSL 2021 Selection Procedure
- SSC CHSL 2021 Selection Process is based on the result of all three tiers.
- Candidates need to qualify for each tier to appear in the subsequent tier.
- The final selection list is prepared by shortlisting applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance across the first two tiers.
- Tier 3, a skill-based test is a final stage to ensure that candidates possess the required skills. This stage will be qualifying in nature.
- After qualifying all the three tiers the candidates will be called for the Document Verification.
- Candidates will be allotted to the various departments for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Court Clerks on the basis of their merit and preference of post.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021 Faqs
Q 1. When did the SSC CHSL 2021 Notification release?
Ans. The SSC CHSL notification released on 06th November 2020.
Q 2. What is the last date to apply for SSC Online?
Ans. The last date to apply for SSC Online is extended till 26th December 2020.
Q 3. How can I pay the SSC CHSL application fee?
Ans. You can pay the SSC CHSL application fee online as well as offline mode only.
Q 4. What are the prerequisites for SSC CHSL Registration 2021?
Ans. The prerequisites for SSC CHSL Registration is a signature photo and passport size photo.
Q 5. What documents need to be uploaded for the SSC CHSL Registration?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photographs, signatures for the registration.