MUHS Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik has released 91 Faculty recruitment notification to the post of Dean, Professor, Reader, Lecturer and Tutor. The interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 20 October 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for the post and send their application form in the prescribed format. Read the complete article to know more about the MUHS Faculty Recruitment 2020. Download the pdf for the notification released by the authority for various posts in the medical department.
MUHS Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organisation Name||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)|
|Posts||Dean/Professor, Reader, Lecturer and Tutor|
|Last Date to Apply||20 October 2020|
|Official website||www. muhs.ac.in|
MUHS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for MUHS Recruitment 2020 has been depicted below. Download the notification pdf from the direct link provided below and read the complete notification regarding vacancies, educational qualification, and more.
- Dean – 1 Post
- Professor – 12 Posts
- Reader – 20 Posts
- Lecturer – 49 Posts
- Tutor – 10 Posts
How to Apply for MUHS Faculty Recruitment 2020?
The applications will be accepted in offline mode only. The interested candidates can check their eligibility for the post as mentioned in the notification pdf and start filling the application form in the prescribed format. After completing the application form, the candidates need to send the form in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and experience certificates to the below-mentioned address before 20th October 2020.
“The Chairman, Dr G. D. Pol Foundation, Y.M.T. Dental College & Hospital, Institutional Area, Sector – 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210”
Rejection of Application
In case, the authority finds your application form inappropriate for the position, then the authority can reject the application without any prior notice. The applications will also be rejected if the payment or application form is not submitted before the last due date.
Candidates will be selected for the desired post for MUHS Faculty Recruitment 2020 on the basis of their performance in Interview round.
Eligibility Criteria for MUHS Recruitment 2020
The Maximum age limit for the recruitment as decided by the authority is 64 years with the age relaxation to reserved categories.
- Dean/Principal- a) A BDS degree of an Indian University or an equivalent qualification; Post-Graduate qualification / Diplomat of National Board in the subject; Experience as Professor for not less than 5 years in a Dental Institution.
- Professor-A BDS degree of an Indian University or an equivalent qualification; Post-Graduate qualification/Diplomat of National Board in the subject; 5 years teaching experience as Reader.
- Reader -A BDS degree of an Indian University or an equivalent qualification; Post-Graduate qualification / Diplomat of National Board in the subject; 4 years teaching experience as Lecturer.
- Lecturer- A recognised MDS Degree of an Indian University / Diplomat of National Board or an equivalent qualification.
- Tutor- A recognised BDS degree of Indian University or an equivalent qualification with at least one year experience.