MP TET Admit Card 2020: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the exam dates of the Madhya Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test (MP TET) 2020 exam. The MP TET 2020 exam is going to take place from 02nd to 23rd January 2021. Candidates can refer to this article for the MP TET exam update and admit card link 2020.
MP TET 2020 Exam Date
The MPPEB has released the dates of the written exam for those candidates who had applied for the MP TET 2020 test. MP TET 2020 exam is scheduled to be held from 02nd to 23rd January 2021. There is a highlighted scrolling showing the date of the MP TET exam. Do note that this test is qualifying in nature. Read on to know more.
MP TET Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number” and “D.O.B / Password”.
- Click the Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
MP TET Admit Card Link
The link to MP TET Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Note: The Admit Card link will live soon.
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date on MP TET Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry an Identity Proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for MP TET Admit Card 2020 and for all the further information.
ALL THE BEST !!