IOCL JE Admit Card 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has recently released the admit card for the post of Junior Engineer and Junior Quality Control Analyst with advertisement no. PR/P/45/2020-21. A candidate will have to qualify 40% Marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration. All selected candidates will get a handsome salary Rs. 25,000- Rs. 1, 05,000/-. The candidates who have registered themself for IOCL JE Recruitment 2020 can download their admit card from the direct link available in the article.
IOCL JE Admit Card 2020: Highlights
|IOCL JE Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post||Junior Engineer, Junior Quality Control Analyst|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th November 2020|
|Exam Date||29th November 2020|
|Advertisement No.||PR/P/45 (2020-21)|
Steps to Download IOCL JE Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of IOCL or directly click on the below link.
- Click on IOCL JE & Junior Quality Control Recruitment 2020 Exam Admit Card
- Fill up your application number, date of birth, captcha and click on submit button.
- Then, IOCL JE and Junior Quality Control Recruitment 2020 Exam Admit Card will be displayed.
- Candidates can download IOCL JE and Junior Quality Control Admit Card 2020 and save it for future reference.
IOCL JE Admit Card 2020: Direct Link
IOCL has released 57 vacancies for Junior Engineer and Junior Quality Control Analyst through IOCL JE Recruitment 2020. The direct link to download has been attached below for your ease.
Documents Need to Carry in IOCL JE Exam 2020
You should also know which documents you have to take with you on the IOCL Junior Engineer Exam day. You can carry anyone ID card along with IOCL Hall Ticket.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Rashan Card
- Driving License
Which Details Are Mentioned on IOCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020?
After downloading the IOCL Junior Engineer Admit Card, you should also check the print details on it. If there is something wrong with your related details, then you should contact the Commission immediately.
- Name of Candidates
- Date of Recruitment Exam
- Fathers Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (General/OBC/SC/ST)
- Form Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature
- Centre Code and Name