Bihar Police SI Mains Admit Card 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released notice for the postponement of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Jail Superintendent main exam. BPSSC has postponed the mains exam of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail Examination till further notice. Check the exam postponement notice below.
Bihar Police SI Mains Exam Postponed
BPSSC has released the notice to postpone the mains exam of sub inspector, sergeant, and jail superintendent till further notice, due to the prevailing lock down in Bihar. The Mains exam of Bihar Police Sub Inspector was supposed to held on 23rd August 2020 which is stand postponed due to COVID-19 lock down in Bihar.
Bihar Police SI (Sub Inspector) Mains Admit Card
The BPSSC is going to release the mains admit card of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and assistant Superintendent Jail after the announcement of new exam dates. Candidates who had qualified for the Mains exam can check the exam postponement notice. Candidates can check the admit card link for downloading their admit card one it gets active. Read on to know more.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Mains Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number”, “D.O.B / Password” & “Captcha”.
- Click Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Mains Admit Card 2020: Link
The link of Bihar Police Sub Inspector Mains Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Note: The Admit Card link will be active after new dates will announced.
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date on Bihar Police Sub Inspector Mains Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry an Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for Bihar Police Mains Result 2020 and for all further information.
ALL THE BEST !!