Bank of India Recruitment: The Bank of India, BOI has released a recruitment notification for the post of Clerk and Officers Post. There are a total of 28 Vacancies, 14 each for each of the posts. Bank of India will be recruiting Sportspersons for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I.
The online application link is active from 1st August to 16th August 2020. The candidates who have graduated or passed 10th standard can apply online. The eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, online application link, category of sports through which they will be shortlisted have been given on this site.
Bank Of India Notification 2020: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Body||Bank of India|
|Recruitment for the Post of||
|Advt. No.||2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020|
|Application Date||1st to 16 August 2020|
|Selection Process||Interview and/or field trials|
Bank Of India Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Submission of online application commencing from||1st August 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||16th August 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||31st August 2020|
|Relevant cut-off date for Age and Qualification||1st July 2020|
Bank Of India Clerk and Officers Notification 2020
The Bank of India will be recruiting 14 candidates each for the post of clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I only by Sportspersons. Bank of India Notification is released on 31st July 2020 on the official website of BOI which is www.bankofindia.co.in/. The Notification PDF for the BOI Clerk and Officers is given below.
Bank of India Vacancy 2020
There are a total of 28 vacancies for the Bank of India Recruitment for the meritorious sportspersons that have been given below as per the category of sports. There is no reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.
BOI Vacancy Details
|Name of Sports/Games||Officers||Clerk|
Bank of India Sportspersons Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the BOI Recruitment for meritorious sportsperson is given below:
a) Sports Qualification
1. Officer: Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C
2. Clerk: Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D
The categorization of sports events is given in the paragraph below.
b) Educational Qualification
|Clerk||Passed X Standard examination or equivalent
as the case may be
|Officer (JMGS I)
in General Banking Stream
|Graduation in any discipline from a
University recognized by the Govt. of
India or any equivalent qualification recognized as
such by the Central Government
c) Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates must be between 18 years to 25 years.
Categorization of Sports For BOI Recruitment For Clerk and Officers
|Category||Sporting Events/ Championship|
|Category – A||
|Category – B||
|Category – C||
|Category – D||
Application Fee For Bank Of India Recruitment 2020
|For General/Others Candidates||₹200/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||₹50/-|
How To apply for Bank of India?
Here is the screenshot of the activated window of Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO.
- After the Registration, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id
- Login with the provided Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Bank of India Notification 2020 Apply Online
The online application link for BOI Recruitment 2020 for Clerk and Officers Post is active now. The candidates can apply online by clicking below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Selection Process For Clerk and Officers
- Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and / or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post.
- Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
- Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials.
- Candidates will be called for interview /field trials in the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies.
BOI Recruitment Salary
The salary for the Bank of India Recruitment fir the post of Clerk and Officers is given eblow. The Scale of Basic pay is subject to amendments of appropriate provisions in the Bank of India Officers’ Service Regulations, 1979, and Bipartite Settlement.
Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)
Pay Scale for the Bank of India Officers will be 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 (in Rs).
Pay Scale for the Bank of India Clerk will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years), (in Rs)
Bank of India Recruitment 2020: FAQs
Q. What is the online application date for Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The candidates can apply online for the Bank of India Recruitment 2020 from 1st August to 16th August 2020.
Q. Who can apply for the Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The candidates who are meritorious sportsperson and have qualified the sports event category of A, B, C, and D as given in the notification above are eligible to apply for the BOI Recruitment 2020.
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply in the BOI Recruitment 2020?
Ans. One can apply for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officers, (JMGS I) in the BOI Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for the BOI Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Candidates who have passed 10th class can apply for Clerk while the graduates can apply for the Officer Post.
Q. How many vacancies are there for the Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
Ans. There are a total of 28 Vacancies for the Bank of India Recruitment 2020, 14 for each post.
Q. What is the salary for the BOI Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The salary for the clerk will be in the pay scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540. The salary for the Officers post will be Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020