APVVP Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) has released notification for the recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist and Dental Assistant Surgeon posts. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link and other important points.
APVVP Recruitment 2020: Overview
|APVVP Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)|
|Position Name||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist and Dental Assistant Surgeon|
|Starting date||19th June 2020|
|Closing Date||18th July 2020|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APVVP Recruitment: Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist||692|
|Dental Assistant Surgeon||31|
APVVP Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist||PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB|
|Dental Assistant Surgeon||BDS|
Candidates must be below the age of 42 years to Apply for the APVVP Recruitment. The Age relaxation for various categories are as per the government rules.
Steps To Apply For APVVP Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link that is given below.
- The candidates will have to first themselves.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
APVVP Recruitment: Certificate to be Uploaded
- SSC or equivalent certificates ( for date of birth).
- Marks memo of P.G .Degree/ Diploma/DNB/ or equivalent qualification,
- PG Degree/Diploma/ DNB certificate/or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate of permanent registration in A.P. Medical Council constituted under MCI Act.
- Study certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied . in case of private study local candidature certificate for that particular period from Tahasildar ( in prescribed proforma).
- Copy of the latest Caste certificate in case of SC/S]-/BC( with categorization if any) issued by Tahasildhar concerned . In the absence of proper certificates the candidate will be considered as
- Certificate of disability issued by Sadarem, if applicable.
- Service certificate from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS/Any other authority who appointed the applicant) in case of Medical Officer working on contract basis. In absence of which the candidate will not be given any weightage.
Apply Online For APVVP Recruitment
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the post of APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist, Dental Assistant Surgeon vacancies.
APVVP Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of APVVP by post is not acceptable.