APPSC Group-1 Mains Admit Card 2020: APPSC hall ticket has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on its official website for APPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2019. The candidates who are going to appear in the APPSC Grade-1 Mains Exam 2020 will can download it from the official website of the commission or from the direct link provided in the article below. The selection procedure has been distributed in three stages including Prelims, Mains, and Interview Round. The APPSC Group-I Main Exam Date has been postponed again by the authority and will be announced on 29th October 2020 after complying with the instructions of Hon’ble AP High Court.
APPSC Group-1 Mains Admit Card 2020: Overview
APPSC Group-1 Mains Admit Card 2020
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Examination||APPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2019|
|Posts||Executive and Non-executive posts|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Category||Mains Admit Card|
|Mains Admit Card||Released (19th October 2020)|
|Mains Exam Date|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Languages||English & Telugu|
Direct Link to Download APPSC Mains Admit Card 2020
The APPSC Group 1 Main Admit Card Link is given below, the candidates who have qualified for the mains exam can download APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket, directly, through the link below:
Steps to Download APPSC Hall Ticket
The steps to download the admit card for APPSc Group 1 Examination are discussed below:
- Go to the official website of the commission (https://appsc.nic.in/) or click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Log in with your credentials by clicking on “LOGIN” button on the top right side.
- Click on the notification reading- “Hall Tickets for Group-I services – Notification No: 27/2018”
- After the hall ticket is displayed on the screen, download the APPSC admit card PDF and print out the hard copy.
Important Details Mentioned on the APPSC Hall Ticket
A candidate has to check the following details on the APPSC Group 1 Mains Admit card and if he/she finds any error regarding the following details, he/she has to bring it to the commission’s notice at the earliest:
- Name of the candidate and his/her father’s name
- Centre Code and the name of the examination centre
- Address for correspondence
- Email ID and mobile number of the candidate
- Roll Number assigned to the candidate
- Date and time of examination
- Application Number
- Category of the candidate – General, SC/ST, PwD etc.
- Candidate’s photograph and his/her signature
In case of any discrepancy on the APPSC Group-1 Call Letter including any personal detail; the candidates are advised to inform the commission immediately and do the needful to rectify the errors.
For more updates on Govt job results and admit cards click below.