Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021: Swami Shraddhanand College (SSC) has released notification Recruitment 2021 on its official website @ss.du.ac.in for the posts of Assistant Professor. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are required to apply online. According to the notification total of 90 posts are available for the Assistant Professor in various departments. The last date to apply for the posts is 14th May 2021. Swami Shraddhanand College is a part of Delhi University established in 1967 which runs under the Delhi government’s trusteeship. Candidates can check the details like educational qualification, age limit, fees, salary structure, etc. below in the post.
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Swami Shraddhanand College (SSC)|
|Post||Assistant Professor in Various Departments|
|No. of Posts||90|
|Start Date To Apply Online||24th April 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||14th May 2021|
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Those candidates who are interested can check the Official Notification released by the Swami Shraddhanand College for Assistant Professor posts in various departments in the college. Candidates can check the notification by clicking on the button below.
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the details and number of posts in various departments for the post of Assistant Professor in the table provided below.
|Department||No. of Posts|
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor is a Master degree with 55% marks in concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
- Candidates who have been awarded an M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree by the UGC shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS category need to pay Rs.500/- for the post of Assistant Professor.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category, and Women applicants.
- No application fee shall be charged from applicants, who had applied for the same post in the preceding advertisement, subject to the condition that interviews for the said post in the said subject had not been conducted.
Online Application Link
All candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. Candidates can fill the online form by clicking on the below button.
Steps To Apply For The Recruitment of Assistant Professor
- The candidates are required to click on the above-mentioned link, there they need to register themselves first.
- After registering themselves they are required to fill in all the details correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
- After uploading documents candidates need to pay the application fees of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- At the last candidates can take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment Selection Process
- The screening committee will shortlist the candidates based on their Academic Performance.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.
- The final list of selected candidates will be made available on the official dashboard of the University.