Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has released an official notification for the purpose of special recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-2) on its Official website @svnit.ac.in. The mode of application is online. Read the article below for the application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other details.
SVNIT Recruitment 2021
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has invited Online Applications from eligible candidates on 42 posts of Assistant Professors in various departments including the Department of Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering on its Official Website @svnit.ac.in against special recruitment drive Advt. No. 759/2020-21. The Online Application process has already been started and the last date to apply online is 12th July 2021.
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization||Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)|
|Post Names||Assistant Professors|
|Starting Date||10th June 2021|
|Category||Gujrat Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Notification
The candidates who are willing to apply for the 42 Assistant professor posts in various departments against special recruitment drive Advt. No. 759/2020-21 can apply online before 12th July 2021. The Official Notification can be downloaded from the link below:
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
After filling the Online Application Form a receipt in hard copy needs to sent to the SVNIT. Given below is the list of some of the important dates that a candidate must take note of:
|Official Notification Release Date||10th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||10th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th July 2021
|Last Date for Offline Form||19th July 2021|
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Given below is the category wise bifurcation of the total number of vacant posts of Grade 2 Assistant Professors at SVNIT special recruitment 2021.
|Category||No. of posts|
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for various posts above candidates must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification as well as age limit. Given below:
For All Engineering Departments: B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
b. Candidates having PhD. Degree directly after B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/Universities shall also be considered, if other norms are fulfilled.
The applicants must be 18 years or more no upper age limit mentioned.
Online Application Link for SVNIT Recruitment 2021
The candidates eligible to apply for 42 posts of Assistant Professors in the Department of Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering can click on the link below to directly reach the application window.
Steps to apply for SVNIT Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official website @svnit.ac.in or click on the direct link above.
- Fill in the form correctly and completely.
- Then get the receipt of the filled form
- Then send the downloaded signed completed application to the Registrar, (Recruitment Cell), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat by Speed/Registered Post so as to reach on or before July 19, 2021, up to 5:00 p.m. The Envelope containing the application form must be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Grade – II IN THE DEPARTMENT OF __, Advertisement No. __, dated ___”
The SC, ST, PwD and Female candidates are exempted from payment of processing fees. The other candidates should pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) for each application through the online portal only. The Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
1. Shortlisting: The selection process consists of a scrutiny of applications and shortlisting, followed by presentation and interview through online mode.
2. Interview: The Institute Screening Committee will shortlist the applications based on shortlisting criteria of the individual department for presentation and interview through online mode.
3. Document Verification: The candidates shall be required to get their essential original documents verified before the Screening Committee prior to the Seminar. In case of an online interview, the candidates will be required to produce the documents online on camera before the committee. However, the selected candidates will be required to produce their certificates in original for physical verification before issuing the appointment orders.
5. The decision of appointing authority shall be final and binding to all the candidates.
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Salary
The selected candidates will be paid according to Assistant Professor Pay Level 10 (7 CPC).