SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has issued a notification inviting eligible candidates for various non-teaching posts on its official website @svnit.ac.in. A total of 67 vacancies have been announced for Librarian, Principal Scientific Officer, Principal SAS officer, Superintendent Engineer, Medical officer, Deputy Registrar, and other posts. The last date to apply online is 19th April 2021 and the last date to send a hard copy is 29th April 2021. For more details, read out the complete article here.
SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization||Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)|
|Post Names||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Starting Date||08th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date||08th March 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||08th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th April 2021
|Last Date for Offline Form||29th April 2021|
SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Principal Scientific Officer||01|
|Principal SAS officer||01|
|Library and Information Assistant||03|
SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who are interested in the above posts must have the following qualifications in the required fields Master Degree in Library Science, B.E, B.Tech or M.Sc/ MCA, Master Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science, M.Sc, MCA, MBBS, Bachelor Degree, 10+2, Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Minimum: 27 Years
- Maximum: 56 Years
- The Candidates who belong to the UR, EWS, OBS Category have to pay the Application fee of Rs.1000/-
- And SC, ST, PwD, and Female Candidates are exempted to pay the Application fee.
How to Apply For SVNIT Non-Teaching Posts?
- Visit the official website of Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) @svnit.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Careers” option.
- Click on Notification of Non-Teaching Positions @SVNIT Jobs
- Choose the job profile you are interested in and click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the online application form on or before 19th April 2021.
- Send the hardcopy of the application form and documents to the below-mentioned address on or before 29th April 2021.
Deputy Registrar (establishment), Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Ichchhanath, Dumas Road Surat – 395007
Online Application Link
The interested candidates can apply for the desired Non-teaching posts from the direct link below. The online application will be active till 19th April 2021.
SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The officials will conduct the Written Test, Interview to select the eligible candidates for various Non-Teaching posts.
SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
- Minimum Salary – Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Maximum Salary – Rs.1,44,200/- per month.