Supreme Court has released Answer Key for Personal Assistant and Senior Personal Assistant Exam on 10th December 2019. Candidates can download their Supreme Court PA, SPA Answer Key 2019 from the link provided below. Read further for Admit Card and important information.
Supreme Court PA & SPA Answer Key 2019
Supreme Court has released Answer Key for PA & SPA written exam on 10th December 2019. The candidates curious for the confirmation of their filled responses can check their answer keys. Supreme Court has conducted the PA & SPA exam on 01st December 2019. And as per the trend, the answer key is released before the announcement of the result.
The candidates’ Response Sheets and the tentative Answer Keys is now available here. Candidates can see the link given below to check Supreme Court PA & SPA Answer Key 2019. The candidates may login in the link provided below by using their Roll Number, Date of Birth and Question Booklet series to check Supreme Court PA & SPA Answer Key 2019.
Supreme Court PA & SPA Answer Key 2019: Steps to Check
- Click the link given below, that reads Click to check Supreme Court PA & SPA Answer Key 2019
- Login using the Roll Number, Date of Birth as per the Admit card and also Question Booklet Series.
- Click Submit Button and check the Supreme Court PA, SPA Answer Key 2019
Candidates may save / download the Answer key for future purpose. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit.
Supreme Court PA, SPA Answer Key Link
Supreme Court PA, SPA Answer Key 2019: How to Raise Objections?
- To ensure more transparency in the examination system of Supreme Court, the provision of raising objections on the answer key will made available soon.
- Candidates do’not need topay any fee for objection.
Important Points for Supreme Court PA, SPA Answer Key
- At a time, the candidate can raise objection for only one question and make payment for each answer objection.
- The answer keys will be available on the portal from 10.12.2019 to 13.12.2019 (up to 5:00 PM) for candidates to view and submit their objections, if any, regarding any of the questions. Thereafter no objections will be entertained from the candidates.
- Candidate should submit valid and specific inputs for re–examination of answer key, in the space provided in the portal.
- Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) per question will be charged for each objection submitted by the candidate.
- If candidate’s objection regarding any particular question is found valid by the subject experts, then the key will be revised accordingly and the fee collected from the candidate will be refunded for that particular question will be refunded.
- Fee refund for objections found correct will only be credited by RTGS to the candidate’s bank account as per details filled by him/her on the portal.
- For objection(s) found incorrect by the subject experts the fee will not be refunded.
- No objection will be entertained from candidates through any other mode such as email, postal letter, etc.
- Written test result will be declared after modifications, if any, are incorporated in the answer keys wherever required