Staff Selection Commission is going to release Marks of Stenographer Exam 2020 after the declaration of result. As per SSC trend, SSC will releases marks after some days of the result of the exam. The Marks of Written Exam will be included in the Merit List. Moreover, preference will be given to the candidates who score high marks. Candidates can get direct link to check SSC Stenographer Marks 2020 as on @ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Marks 2020
Staff Selection Commission is going to release SSC Stenographer Marks after the declaration of result. SSC will declared result of Stenographer in the month of June. Candidates have been eagerly waiting for the SSC Stenographer Marks. As marks hold a great weight-age in the final merit list. SSC will conduct exam in June 2020 at various centers in India. The Link to check SSC Stenographer Marks is provided below.
Important Points on SSC Stenographer Marks
- SSC Stenographer Marks are taken into consideration for the Stenographer cutoff
- The SSC Stenographer Marks remain available till a certain period only.
- One may also visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in & follow the above-mentioned steps to check your marks.
- The marks for Quantitative ability, English language, and comprehension, Statistics & General Studies have been provided.
Link to Check SSC Stenographer Marks
Click on the below link to go on the SSC Stenographer Marks page.
Check SSC Stenographer Marks 2020[Link Inactive]
Go to the candidate’s dashboard on ssc.nic.in and follow the given steps:
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC Stenographer Mark sheet
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Normalized Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Maximum marks for Stenographer: As per the notification of SSC Stenographer 2020 the marking scheme for exam is given in the below table.
|Section||Number of questions||Marks|
Use of Marks
- Scorecard is a document that mentions the marks obtained by the candidates.
- The candidates marks in Tier 1 exam will be considered for their final selection.
- Candidates should use the cutoff to fix their selection for the next round.
- The Marks need to be equal to /more than the released cutoff.
- Also, this way, the candidates can know their scores and assess their performance.
- On the basis of their performance(marks), candidates will be eligible to ensure their selection in the next round.
Candidates may check their SSC Stenographer Marks from the link. For upcoming notifications on Bank Exams, stay connected with this website, sarkarijobs247.com.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!