SSC Selection Posts VII Answer Key 2019
SSC Selection Post Final Answer Key for Computer based exam has been released on 6th March 2020. Earlier, the commission had released the answer key on 30th October 2019. The candidates curious for the confirmation of their filled responses can check their answer keys. The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Selection Posts Examination 2018-19 from 14th to 16th October 2019 at various centers all over the country. And as per the trend, the answer key is released before the announcement of the result.
The candidates’ Response Sheets and the tentative Answer Keys is now available here. Candidates can see the link given below to check SSC Selection Posts VII Answer Key 2019. The candidates may log in to the link provided below by using their Exam Roll No. and Password to check SSC Selection Posts VII Final Answer Key 2019.
Link for SSC Selection Posts VII Final Answer Key
Candidates must note that the link to check answer key and provision of challenging the answer key is available between 6 March 2020 (5:00 PM) to 05th April 2020 (up to 5:00 PM).
SSC Selection Posts Answer Key : Steps to Check
- Click the link given below.
- Log in using the User ID and Password as per the SSC Selection Posts Admit card
- Click Login Button and check the SSC Selection Posts VII Answer Key 2018-19
Candidates may save/download the Answer key for future purposes. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit.
SSC Selection Posts VII Final Answer Key: Important Points
- Answer Key is a useful way to check your scores or at least predict the candidate’s performance.
- In order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system and in the interest of the candidates, the Commission has uploaded the Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s) on the website of the Commission on 06.03.2020.
- Candidates must note that the link for challenging the answer key is active from 6 March 2020 (5:00 PM) to 05th April 2020 (up to 5:00 PM).