SSC Phase VIII Result 2021
SSC Phase 8 Result 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the result of the online exam for Selection Posts Phase 8 on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The result has been made available on the official website on 12th April 2021 which has been delayed due to some technical errors. The officials have released the selection list, containing the roll number of shortlisted candidates in Computer Based Exam for Selection Posts Phase 8, for Graduate, Sr Secondary and Matriculation Posts separately. A total of 19589 candidates shortlisted out of which 13479 are for Graduate Level, 2684 for the 12th Level and 3426 10th Level. The selected candidates can now submit their documents by 15th June 2021 as per the recent notice released on 02nd June 2021.
SSC Phase 8 Result 2021: Important Dates
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Exam||06th to 10th November 2020|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Exam (Bihar)||14th December 2021|
|Result Release Date||12th April 2021|
Steps to check SSC Phase 8 Result 2021
- Click on the link provided above to download the result or visit the official website.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- In the notification section, check for the result section.
- You will be able to see SSC Staff Selection Post Result 2021 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its printout for further reference.
SSC Selection Post Result 2021
The candidates who have appeared in the SSC Phase 8 Selection Exam held from 06th November to 10th November 2020 and on 14th December for Bihar Region can download SSC Phase 8 Result 2021 from the link below, which has been announced officially on 12th April 2021 for graduation, higher secondary level, and matriculation level.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Passing Marks
- General – 35%
- OBC/EWS – 30%
- Other Categories – 25%
SSC Phase 8 Cut Off 2021
The cut-off marks has been released along with the result on the official website @ss.nic.in. The direct link to check the cut off marks has been mentioned here.
|Higher Secondary Level|
What after SSC Selection Post Result 2021?
- The candidates who are shortlisted for scrutiny will be required to submit self-attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc.(as applicable)in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s)to which the Post-Category belongs by 15th June 2021 which was earlier 30th April 2021.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., whichever is an application for the post, will be conducted, which will be of qualifying nature.
- All qualified candidates found clear at the Scrutiny Stage for a particular category of post, will be called for Document Verification (DV) by the Regional Office to which the concerned category of the post belongs.