Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Selection Posts VII Result is out. The result has been declared on 18th Feb. Candidates can check their results here for Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation Level from the links provided below. 18343 candidates have been selected overall for the Selection Post Phase 7 Recruitment. Direct link to check the result as well as the cut-off for each of the posts has been provided on this page.
SSC Selection Posts VII Result
For the SSC Selection Posts VII, the result is released on 18th February 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the exam from 14th to 18th October 2020, can check their result and cut off from the link that is given below. The Result is given in the form of PDF, where roll number and names will be provided of the selected candidates.
How to Check SSC Selection Posts VII Result 2020?
The list of qualified candidates is provided in the PDF form. Follow the given steps to check SSC Selection Posts VII Result 2020.
- Click the SSC Selection Posts VII Result after going through the mentioned Link.
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students)
- Candidate can use CTRL+ F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list and you can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
- Save the SSC Selection Posts VII Result 2020 PDF for future purpose
Link to Check SSC Selection Post Result
Check SSC Selection Posts VII Cut Off 2020
Candidates can check SSC Selection Posts VII Cut Off PDF . Candidates can check Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduate Level Cut Offs here. The cut-off is given in the PDF. Candidates can check the category wise cut-off for the graduation, higher secondary and matriculation level from the PDF that is given below.
SSC Selection Posts VII Result Highlights
- The Minimum qualifying marks for SSC Selection Post is given below for all the three posts.
(i) UR: 35% (i.e. 70 marks)
(ii) OBC/EWS: 30% (i.e. 60 marks) (iii) All other reserved categories: 25% (i.e. 50 marks)
- Qualified candidates are required to submit a copy of all the supporting documents (Self Attested) in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form to the respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) to which the PostCategory belongs, by 13th March 2020 by SPEED POST ONLY.
- The marks of Tier-1 will be considered for the Final result. Qualified candidates of Tier 1 will be called for the Skill Test.
- Candidates scoring High Merit scores will be preferred for Selection as per the selection process.
No. Of Qualified Candidates
- 10817 candidates have qualified for the SSC Selection Post Graduation level.
- 2345 candidates have qualified for the SSC Selection Post 10+2 level.
- 5181 candidates have qualified for the SSC Selection Post 10th level.