SSC JHT Marks 2020: The Staff Selection Commission, SSC has released the marks of candidates who had appeared in SSC JHT Paper 2 Exam @ssc.nic.in. SSC had conducted the JHT Tier 2 exam on16-Feb-2020.
Candidates who had appeared for the exam may check their marks through the direct link that is given below on this site. The SSC JHT 2 Marks Link is available from 09 July to 08 August 2020.
SSC JHT Paper 2 Marks 2020
As SSC JHT marks hold a great weight-age in the final merit list, marks scored by the candidates is an important piece of information. The SSC JHT Tier II Result was out on 16th June. SSC JHT 2019-20 final result will be released after the completion of document verification.
The Link to check SSC JHT Paper II Marks is provided below.
- SSC JHT Tier 2 Marks are taken into consideration for the JHT cutoff & final merit.
- The marks for Descriptive paper have been provided.
Steps to Check SSC JHT Tier 2 Marks
Go to the candidate’s dashboard on ssc.nic.in and follow the given steps:
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC JHT Tier 2 Mark sheet.
Link To Check SSC JHT Marks for Tier 2
Note: The link is active from 09 July to 08 August 2020.
The shortlisted candidates from SSC JHT Result will be asked to appear for the Document Verification. The date for the SSC JHT DV will be notified to the candidates shortly.
SSC JHT Tier II Marks 2019-20
The dates for the 2019-20 session are also given below since a few events related to the recruitment process such as the declaration of Paper 2 result, document verification, and the final result is awaited.
|SSC JHT 2019 result events||SSC JHT 2019 result dates|
|Paper 1 exam date||26-November-2019|
|Announcement of result||29-January-2020|
|Marks of Paper 1||07-February-2020|
|Paper 2 exam||16-February-2020|
|Paper 2 result||16-June-2020|
|SSC JHT Paper 2 Scorecard||09-July-2020|
SSC JHT 2020 Marks: Minimum Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for Paper 1 and 2 are given below:
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Normalized Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
SSC JHT Scorecard 2020: Importance
- Scorecard is a document that mentions the marks obtained by the candidates
- The candidates must consider the marks of both Tier 1 and 2 exam to be an essential aspect for their final selection
- Candidates should use the cutoff to fix their selection for the next round
- The Marks need to be equal to /more than the released cutoff
- Also, this way, the candidates can know their scores and assess their performance
- On the basis of their performance(marks), candidates will be eligible to ensure their selection in the next round
What After SSC JHT Marks?
SSC will soon announce the date and venue for Document Verification on the websites of Commission’s Regional Offices separately.The candidates who shall appear for SSC JHT DV 2020 shall consider for final selection.
Candidates may check their SSC JHT Marks from the link. For upcoming notifications on Bank Exams, stay connected with this website.
SSC JHT Tier II Marks 2020: FAQs
Q. How can I check the SSC JHT Scorecard?
Ans. Candidates can check the SSC JHT Scorecard For Paper II by using the link given on this site or from the official website.
Q. What details are required to check SSC JHT Paper II marks?
Ans. You need to enter your Registration No. and Registered Password of SSC in order to check the SSC JHT Paper II Marks 2020.
Q.When is the SSC JHT Paper II Marks are released?
Ans. The SSC JHT Paper II Marks was released 9th July 2020.
Q. What is the last date to check SSC JHT Paper II Scorecard 2019-20?
Ans. You can view the Scorecard of SSC JHT Paper II till 8th August 2020.