SSC JE Tier 2 Result Date 2018-19: SSC has the result of the Junior Engineer Tier 2 exam on 12th September 2020 @ssc.nic.in. The result for (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity, Surveying, and Contracts) Examination, 2018 has been released. Those candidates who had qualified the exam are now going to appear for the document verification to be held from 28th September 2020 (tentative) to complete the recruitment process. Check the result below.
SSC JE Tier 2 Result 2018-19
SSC has conducted SSC JE Paper 2 on 29th December 2019 at various centers all over the country. SSC JE Tier 2 marks are included in the final merit list. A total of 4683 candidates have been declared qualified based on the marks in Paper I + II). The result is declared on 11th September 2020. The final selection is based on the consolidated marks of Tier 1 and Tier 2. So, the marks of Tier 1 and Tier 2 should be good enough.
The qualified candidates will be appearing for the Document Verification from 28th September 2020, tentative. The Admit Cards of the qualified candidates for appearing in Document Verification will be uploaded
on the websites of the respective Regional Offices before the conduct of the document verification. Moreover, the Commission will be releasing the marks of the qualified and non-qualified candidates on 15th September 2020.
SSC JE Paper 2 Result 2019: Important Dates
Check SSC JE Important Dates:
SSC JE Result 2018-19 Important Dates
SSC JE Exam Events
|Date of SSC JE Tier 1 Exam||23rd September 2019 to 27th September 2019 (CBE)|
|Date of SSC JE Tier 2 Exam||29th December 2019 (DES)|
|SSC JE Result 2018-19 Tier 1||12th December 2019 | 27th December 2019(Additional Result)|
|SSC JE Result Tier 2||12th September 2020|
|SSC JE Marks Declaration Date
|15th September 2020|
SSC JE Tier 2 Result Links
Thus, these candidates have qualified the Paper-II of Junior Engineers, and are going to appear for document verification of JE (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination.
How to check SSC JE Tier 2 Result 2018-19?
Link to Check SSC JE Paper 2 Result 2018-19 is available here as it is released on the official site, SSC.
- In the PDF for SSC JE Paper 2 Result 2018-19, click on the list of candidates in the given link.
- Enter “Ctrl+F” or select the search bar.
- Enter your roll number in the search bar.
- Your roll number will be highlighted if selected.
- Save the SSC JE Result 2018-19 Tier 2 PDF for future purposes.
SSC JE Result 2019
The following should be considered while checking the SSC JE Result:
- Age limit is an important criterion as the age limit in SSC JE Recruitment is between 27 to 32 posts. Also, category wise relaxation is available. Thus, the candidates must take care of using the same information while calculating their marks or matching the qualifying marks.
- Candidates must note that it is important for them to qualify Tier 2 of SSC JE to appear for the Document verification.
SSC JE Selection Process
- Qualification of SSC JE Tier 1 makes the candidate eligible for appearing in the Tier 2 Exam.
- Marks of both Tier 1 and Tier 2 Exams (consolidated marks of SSC JE tiers) will be considered for the final selection of the candidates.
- List of Selected candidates will be made on the basis of merit and preferences entered by them during SSC JE application form filling.
Candidates are requested to keep visiting the website to check Official dates and other notifications of SSC JE Result 2019. Wishing all the SSC JE aspirants Good Luck for the result.