SSC JE Marks 2021: The staff selection commission is going to release the marks of the JE Paper 1 exam in the first week of March 2021 on the official website @ssc.nic.in. The anticipated marks will be out after the result. As per the SSC trend, SSC has released marks after some days of the result of the exam. The Marks of the Paper 1 will be included in the Merit List. Moreover, preference will be given to the candidates who score high marks. Candidates can get the direct link to check SSC JE Tier 1 Marks 2021 soon.
SSC JE Marks 2021
Staff Selection Commission is going to release SSC JE Tier 1 Marks after the declaration of SSC JE Paper 1 Result 2021. Candidates can check the SSC JE Tier 1 Marks after the declaration of the result. Tier 1 marks hold a great weight-age in the final merit list. Candidates may check their individual marks by using his/her Registration No. and Registered Password and click on the Result/Marks link on the candidate dashboard.
Important Points on SSC JE Marks 2021
- SSC JE Tier 1 Marks are taken into consideration for the JE cutoff.
- The SSC JE Paper 1 Marks remain available till a certain period only.
- One may also visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in & follow the above-mentioned steps to check your marks.
- The marks for Quantitative ability, English language, and comprehension, Statistics & General Studies have been provided.
Steps To Check SSC JE Paper 1 Marks
Go to the candidate’s dashboard on ssc.nic.in and follow the given steps:
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC JE Tier 1 Mark.
SSC JE Paper 1 Marks: Direct Link
Note: The SSC JE Tier 1 Marks is going to release in the month of March 2021.
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Normalized Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Use of Marks
- The scorecard is a document that mentions the marks obtained by the candidates
- The candidates must consider the marks of both Tier 1 and 2 exam to be an essential aspect of their final selection
- Candidates should use the cutoff to fix their selection for the next round
- The Marks need to be equal to /more than the released cutoff
- Also, this way, the candidates can know their scores and assess their performance
- On the basis of their performance(marks), candidates will be eligible to ensure their selection in the next round
Candidates may check their SSC JE Marks from the link. For upcoming notifications of Exams, stay connected with this website, www.adda247.com/jobs.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!