SSC JE DV Admit Card 2020: SSC has released the admit card for the document verification (DV) process on 14th September 2020 on its official website @ssc.nic.in. SSC has released the Tier II (Paper 2) result on 12th September 2020. The commission is going to conduct the document verification in the last week of September and the first week of October 2020. Candidates must prepare their documents for verification.
SSC JE DV Admit Card 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Junior Engineer (SSC JE) Document Verification admit card and application status on 14th September 2020 after the Tier II result. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for any update regarding the SSC JE DV Admit Card and application status for all the regions. The document verification is going to conduct from 28th September to 08th October 2020.
SSC JE DV Application Status Link
The Application Status links for SSC JE Prelims 2020 exam are mentioned below.
SSC has released the document verification application status of the SSC JE exam.
Note: The Application Status links will be updated once it is released by the official website.
SSC JE Document Verification Option Form
SSC has also released the option form for the SSC Junior Engineer. Commission has released the option form for SSC JE 2018 exam. Candidates can download the SSC Junior Engineer Option Form by clicking on the link given below. The duly filled option form needs to be submitted at the time of document verification. Candidates need to fill the option form according to the post preferences they want to opt for. The commission will consider your options while allocating the post after the skill test. Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments to the appointed candidates will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
Steps to Download SSC JE DV Admit Card 2020
- Click on the link provided below to download SSC JE Prelims Admit card 2020. The link will be live once the admit card will be released on the official website.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will be able to see JE DV Admit Card on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
SSC JE DV Admit Card Link
The Admit Card links for SSC JE DV 2020 are mentioned below.
SSC has released the DV admit card of SSC JE for regions.
|Zones||Admit Card||State Names|
|SSC North Western Region||Admit Card||J&K, Haryana,
|SSC Central Region||Admit Card||Uttar Pradesh (UP)
|SSC Southern Region||Admit Card||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry,
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Admit Card||Madhya Pradesh (MP),
|SSC Eastern Region||Admit Card||West Bengal (WB),
and A&N Island
|SSC Western Region||Admit Card||Maharashtra,
|SSC North Eastern Region||Admit Card||Assam, Arunachal
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Admit Card||Karnataka and
|SSC North Region||Admit Card||Delhi, Rajasthan,
Note: The Admit Card links will be updated once it is released by the official website
Exam Schema of JE Exam
SSC conducts JE Tier 1 in CBT Mode. The Exam Schema is mentioned below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
||100 for each part||100|
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from SSC JE DV Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of the examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
SSC JE Exam Centers
A candidate must indicate the Center(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centers are located are as follows:
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
Commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
ALL THE BEST !!
SSC JE Result 2020: FAQs
Q 1. How can I download SSC JE Admit Card?
Ans. You can download the SSC JE Admit Card by using the link given above or from the official website.
Q 2. What is required to download SSC JE Admit Card?
Ans. You only need your registration number, name, and date of birth to download the SSC JE DV Admit Card.
Q 3. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in prelims of 1/4 marks allotted to question.
Q 4. Is it necessary to take a print out of the admit card to the DV center?
Ans. Yes, is it necessary to take the print out of the admit card to the DV center.
Q 5. What document do we need at the exam center?
Ans. You only need to Admit Card print out and one original Identity Proof.