SSC JE Admit Card 2021: SSC has released the admit card of the SSC JE Paper 1 exam for all the regions @ssc.nic.in. The commission releases the admit card before the exam for the candidates who are going to appear for the exam. The commission is going to recruit junior engineers in different government departments across the country. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Junior Engineer (SSC JE) Paper 1 admit card and application status for various regions on the official websites. Check the application status below, download the admit card.
SSC JE Admit Card 2021
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for any updates regarding the SSC JE paper 1 admit card and application status for all the regions. The admit card is an important document to carry to the exam center, without which candidates are not allowed to appear for the exam. Paper 1 is going to be conducted from March 22 to 24, 2021.
|SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||SSC JE 2020-2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2021|
|Online Examination Date||March 22 to 24, 2021 (Revised)|
|Selection Process||Online Examination- Physical Test|
SSC JE Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card links for SSC JE 2021 are mentioned below. The links for all the regions are live now.
|Zones||Admit Card Link||State Names|
|SSC Central Region||Admit Card||Uttar Pradesh (UP)
|SSC North Eastern Region||Admit Card||Assam, Arunachal
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Admit Card||Madhya Pradesh (MP),
|SSC Western Region||Admit Card||Maharashtra,
|SSC North Western Region||Admit Card||J&K, Haryana,
|SSC Eastern Region||Admit Card||West Bengal (WB),
and A&N Island
|SSC Southern Region||Admit Card||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry,
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Admit Card||Karnataka and
|SSC North Region||Admit Card||Delhi, Rajasthan,
Steps to Download SSC JE Admit Card 2021
- Click on the link provided below to download the SSC JE Paper 1 Admit card 2021. The link will be live once the admit card will be released on all the official regional websites.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will be able to see JE Paper 1 Admit Card on the screen.
- Now download it and take its printout for further reference.
SSC JE Application Status 2021
Check the application status, date of your exam, and the district of the exam, the timing of the exam of the SSC JE Paper 1 exam from the link given below.
SSC releases the application before the admit card to check the exam city, date, and status of the application in march 2021.
Exam Schema of JE Exam
The schema of Tier 1 is explained in the Table given below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||A cumulative time of 120 minutes (160 minutes for disable/Physically handicapped Candidates)|
|General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or General Engineering (Electrical) or General Engineering (Mechanical)||100||100|
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from SSC JE Admit Card 2021 to avoid any hassle on the day of the examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
SSC JE Exam Centers
A candidate must indicate the Center(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centers are located are as follows:
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
The Nicobar Islands,
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
The commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
The commission,1st Floor,
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
ALL THE BEST !!
SSC JE Admit Card 2021: Faqs
Q 1. How can I download SSC JE Admit Card?
Ans. You can download the SSC JE Admit Card by using the link given above or from the official website.
Q 2. What is required to download SSC JE Admit Card?
Ans. You only need your registration number, name, and date of birth to download the SSC JE Admit Card.
Q 3. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in prelims of 1/4 marks allotted to the question.
Q 4. Is it necessary to take a printout of the admit card to the center?
Ans. Yes, is it necessary to take the printout of the admit card to the center.
Q 5. What document do we need at the exam center?
Ans. You only need to Admit Card printout and one original Identity Proof.