SSC CHSL Shift 1 Analysis 16th October 2020: Here is the detailed 1st Shift Analysis for tier 1 SSC CHSL 2020 conducted on 16th October. The overall analysis for the Shift 1 exam as per student reviews is Easy to Moderate level. The candidates should know the Topic-wise analysis, level of the question, subject-wise good attempt. We have also provided Questions of English And General Awareness Section to help the candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts of SSC CHSL 2020. The candidates can utilize their last-minute by reading the complete analysis to know what could be expected in the next shifts. The analysis is prepared after a direct interaction with the aspirants who have left the Shift 1 exam. Stay tuned with us for the complete analysis of SSC CHSL Shift 1, 16th October.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020: 16th October, 1st Shift
Check the section-wise difficulty level of the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 16th October 01st shift in the below table:
|Mathematics||Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 16th October: Video Analysis
Connect with our experts through this live analysis conducted on our youtube channel. The teachers directly connect with the students to provide you with a complete analysis for Shift 1 SSC CHSL 2020 and know what was the level of examination and which questions were asked in the exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 1st Shift 16th October 2020: Good Attempts
|Sections||No. of Questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||20-22|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 16th October: Subject Wise
Candidates can check the exam review of each subject of SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 2020. There are four sections in the exam, namely English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. Based on the memory of the students, data collected by our students, we are providing you with the section analysis of SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020. We will be updating the information from the feedback. Please go through the tables below to know the Exam analysis & review for each subject in Shift 1 SSC CHSL 2020.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 16th October: Reasoning
The Exam Analysis for the General Intelligence/ Reasoning section was of Easy to Moderate level for the Shift 1.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|2||Odd One Out||03|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||01|
|12||Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|13||Paper Folding Image||01|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020: Quantitative Aptitude 16th October
Candidates can check the number of questions asked from each topic and the level of the question for these questions. The students have reviewed that the overall level of Maths exam was Easy to Moderate, and the questions based on calculations were very less and comparatively very easy.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|5||Time & Work||01|
|6||Speed & Distance [Train]||01|
|7||S.I. & C.I.||01|
|8||Profit & Loss||02|
|13||DI [Bar Graph]||02|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 16th October: English Language
The questions asked in the English Section are easy and we have discussed some questions included in the exam.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||02|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||02|
|12||Cloze Test Passage||05|
Questions Asked in English Section (from different sets of the exam)
- One Word Substitution: Invincible
- Anto/ Syno: Gratitude
- Idiom: Hang Off
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 16th October: General Awareness
Questions Asked for GA were more from January to September 2020 and the overall section was of Easy to Moderate level
|Topics Asked||No. of Questions|
Questions Asked in GA
- Manika Batra is related to which sports.?
- Kabaddi Dronacharya Award won by whom.?
- State Assembly Election Article.?
- Andhra Pradesh formation day.?
- DISHA Act is passed by which state.?
- 47th Chief Justice of India.?
- The old name of which river was Dihang.?
- Blue Umbrella book is written by whom.?
- Bharat Ratna was started in which year.?
- 2nd most abundant gas in the atmosphere.?
- GST comes under which department.?
- Guru Nanak birth date related question.
SSC CHSL 2020 Detailed Exam Analysis:
- The mentioned data analyzed for the SSC CHSL exam analysis says that overall the exam was Easy to Moderate
- Overall the total good attempts were between 79-85
- We hope that the information is useful and can be used to assess your performance. Stay Connected for more updates on the exam and cut off.
Exam Shifts for SSC CHSL 2020
|SSC CHSL Exam Date||CHSL Tier I Shifts||Shift Timings for Tier I|
|12th October to 26th October 2020||Shift 1||10 AM – 11 AM|
|Shift 2||1 PM – 2 PM|
|Shift 3||4 PM – 5 PM|
Items to be carried in the Exam Hall during SSC Exams
Candidates should invariably bring the following at the time of reporting for the examination:
- Admission Certificate (Print Copy of Admit Cards).
- Two copies of their latest colored passport size photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
- At least one valid photo-bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (Eligible photo identity proofs such as Passport, Aadhaar Card/ Print out of e-Aadhaar, Driving License, Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs, ID Card issued by University/College/School, Voter’s ID Card, PAN Card, Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence, Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.).
- If the Photo Identity Card does not contain the complete Date of Birth, then the candidate must carry an additional original document having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate (e.g. Admit Card/ Pass Certificate/ Marks Sheet of 10th Class issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate, etc. issued only by Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs). In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID Proof/ the Certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Face mask.
- Hand sanitizer (small bottle).
- Transparent water bottle.
- Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
COVID-19 Self Declaration Form Mandatory
Bring the Signed Copy of Self Declaration Form in the below Format:
I hereby declare that I haven’t been tested positive for Corona Virus or identified as a potential carrier of the COVID-19 virus and I am also not having any of the symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll No.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Shift
- Exam Venue Name
- Signature of Candidate
FAQs: SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020
Q 1. What are the Good Attempts for SSC CHSL 16th October, 1st Shift?
Ans. The average number of good attempts can be considered from 79-85.
Q 2. What was the section-wise difficulty level of the 1st Shift Exam on 16th October 2020?
Ans. General Awareness section was easy to moderate, the Reasoning Section was easy to moderate, the English section was easy, and the Quantitative Aptitude section was easy to moderate level
Q 3. When will the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam be conducted?
Ans. The Tier 1 test for SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment for the left-out candidates is going to conducted from 12 to 26 October 2020.
Q 4. How many sections are there for CHSL Tier 1 2020?
Ans. There are 4 sections in SSC CGL Tier 1 2020 i.e English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
Q 5. Which months current affairs have been asked in the 16th October 1st Shift exam?
Ans. Questions Asked for GA were more from January to September 2020.