SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020: SSC CHSL 2020 exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year to select eligible candidates for various posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC, and Sorting Assistant. SSC CHSL 2020 online application started on 06th November 2020. The last date of SSC CHSL Registration 2020 is 15th December 2020. Candidates who have not applied for SSC CHSL 2020 should submit their application, now, on the SSC official website i.e @ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Registration 2020
SSC CHSL Registration 2020 started on 6th November 2020 on the official website of commission @ssc.nic.in. SSC CHSL (Combines Higher Secondary Level) exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC, and Sorting Assistant. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments.
SSC CHSL Registration 2020
SSC CHSL Registration 2020 begun on 06th November 2020. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode only. Interested candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam on the official website of the commission i.e ssc.nic.in the latest by 15th December 2020. However, before proceeding with the application process candidates are advised to ensure that they meet SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2020.
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Purpose||Selection of candidates for posts of LDC, JSA, PA, SA, and DEO|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-24361359|
SSC CHSL Registration 2020: Important Dates
The exam dates for SSC CHSL 2020 are mentioned below. Let’s have a look at the complete schedule:
|SSC CHSL 2020-21 Important Dates|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Notification Date||06th November 2020|
|Online Form submission Start||06th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2020-21||15th December 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||17th December 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||21st December 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2020-21 Tier 1 Exam Dates (for Leftover candidates)||12 April to 27 April 2021|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying for the recruitment exam candidates must make sure that they fulfill eligibility criteria laid down by SSC as only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or should belong to Nepal/ Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to settle in India permanently.
Candidate must have cleared or appearing class 12 or its equivalent from a recognized educational board or University.
Age must be between 18 to 27 years as of January 1, 2021, however, certain reserved category candidates can claim for reservation according to the Indian government norms.
As per government guidelines, age relaxation in SSC CHSL 2020 is given in the table below:
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
Documents Specifications in SSC CHSL Application Form 2020
Photo Details: While uploading the photo for the application form goes through the specifications required. Here is the list of important pointers on this subject:
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background
- The photograph must be more than JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of the publication of the Notice of Examination.
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
Signature Details: Along with the photo, candidates are also required to attach scanned images of signature. The specifications are listed below:
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet.
- The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format
- It should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb.
- The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Application Fee For SSC CHSL Exam 2020
The Application Fee for SSC CHSL 2020 as per the categories is given below:
SSC CHSL Registration 2020: Steps to Follow
Candidates are required to apply online to register for SSC CHSL 2020. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
Step 1: Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
Step 2: Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link will open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC CHSL 2020 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4: Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit your completed online registration form for SSC CSHL 2020. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC CHSL 2020 exam.
Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC CHSL 2020.
Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
Photograph – Upload Passport Size Image in JPG format.
Signature – Upload Passport Size Image in JPG format.
Step 7: Log in with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the application form of SSC CHSL 2020.
Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CHSL 2020 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
Step 9: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CHSL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CHSL 2020. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CHSL 2020 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CHSL 2020 Online Application Fee.
SSC CHSL Registration 2020 Link
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment from the link given below.
Points To Note For SSC CHSL Registration 2020
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
SSC CHSL 2020 Selection Procedure
- SSC CHSL 2020 Selection Process is based on the result of all three tiers.
- Candidates need to qualify each tier to appear in the subsequent tier.
- The final selection list is prepared by shortlisting applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance across the first two tiers.
- Tier 3, a skill-based test is a final stage to ensure that candidates possess the required skills. This stage will be qualifying in nature.
- After qualifying all the three tiers the candidates will be called for the Document Verification.
- Candidates will be allotted to the various departments for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Court Clerks on the basis of their merit and preference of post.
SSC CHSL Registration 2020 Faqs
Q 1. When did the SSC CHSL 2020 Notification released?
Ans. The SSC CHSL notification released on 06th November 2020.
Q 2. What is the last date to apply for SSC CHSL Registration 2020?
Ans. The last date of SSC CHSL Registration is 15th December 2020.
Q 3. How can I pay the SSC CHSL application fee?
Ans. You can pay the SSC CHSL application fee online as well as offline mode only.
Q 4. What are the prerequisites for SSC CHSL Registration 2020?
Ans. The prerequisites for SSC CHSL Registration is a signature photo and passport size photo.
Q 5. What documents need to be uploaded for the SSC CHSL Registration?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photographs, signatures for the registration.