SSC CHSL Exam Analysis For 13th April 202, Shift-1
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Here is the 1st Shift Analysis for tier 1 SSC CHSL 2021 for the exam conducted on 13th April 2021. The overall analysis for the Shift-1 exam was somewhere between Easy to Moderate level. The candidates can check the Topic-wise analysis, level of the question, subject-wise good attempt. We have also provided Questions of English And General Awareness Section to help the candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts. The candidates can utilize their last-minute by reading the complete analysis to know what could be expected in the next shifts. The analysis is prepared after direct discussions with the aspirants who have left the Shift-1 exam. Stay tuned with us for the complete analysis of SSC CHSL Shift-1, 13th April 2021.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: 13th April, 01st Shift
Check the section-wise difficulty level of the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 13th April 1std shift in the below table:
|Reasoning||Easy to Moderate|
|English||Easy to Moderate|
|Mathematics||Easy to Moderate|
Also check; SSC CHSL Exam Analysis For 12th April 01st Shift
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: 13th April, 1st Shift Good Attempt
|Sections||No. of Questions||Good Attempt|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||17-19|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 13th April: Video Analysis
Connect with our experts through this live analysis conducted on our youtube channel. The teachers directly connect with the students to provide you with a complete analysis for Shift-1 SSC CHSL 2021 and know what was the level of examination and which questions were asked in the exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 13th April: Subject Wise
Candidates can check the exam review of each subject of SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam. There are four sections in the exam, namely English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. Based on the memory of the students, data collected by our students, we are providing you with the section analysis of SSC CHSL Tier 1 2021. We will be updating the information from the feedback. Please go through the tables below to know the Exam analysis & review for each subject in Shift-1 SSC CHSL 2021.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 13th April: General Awareness
Questions Asked for GA were of Easy to Moderate level and check the questions asked in the Shift-1 SSC CHSL Exam on 13th April 2021.
|Topics Asked||No. of Questions|
Questions Asked in GA
- At which river, India’s Manchester is situated?- Sabarmati River
- Which vitamin’s deficiency causes Sterility?- Vitamin E
- Which country Lionel Messi belongs to?- Argentina
- Which operation was started during August Movement?- Operation Zero Hour
- Babarnama was written in which language?- Persian
- Capital of Canada- Ottawa
- Kambala festival (Buffalo race) is celebrated in- Karnataka
- Mulagh medal was awarded to which player?- Ajinkya Rahane (cricket)
- Baglihar Hydroelectric power is situated on which river? Chenab
- A device used for measuring Altitude- Altimeter
- Ordinance power is given by which Article? Article 123
- Youngest Mayor of Kerala- Arya Rajendran
- Who has given the first vote in the 2019 Election? ITBP Solider Arunachal Pradesh
- Author of Untold Story- APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
- Who led the 1857 Revolt in Lucknow?- Begum Hazrat Mahal
- “Niyabat-e-khudai” title was given to Balban
- 10 Degree Channel separates: Andaman & Nicobar
- ICC Spirit of Cricket was awarded to: MS Dhoni
- 2nd Round Table Conference was held in: 1931 in London
- Under which Amendment, the voting age was changed from 21 years to 18 years: 61st Amendment
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 13th April: Reasoning
The Exam Analysis for the General Intelligence/ Reasoning section was of Easy to Moderate level for the Shift-1
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|2||Odd One Out||03|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||01|
|12||Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|13||Paper Folding Image||01|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Quantitative Aptitude 13th April
Candidates can check the number of questions asked from each topic and the level of the question for these questions. The students have reviewed that the overall level of Maths exam was Easy to Moderate, and the questions based on calculations were very less and comparatively very easy.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|5||Time & Work||01|
|6||Speed & Distance [Train]||01|
|7||S.I. & C.I.||01|
|8||Profit & Loss||02|
|13||DI [Bar Graph]||02|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 13th April 2021: English Comprehension
The SSC CHSL English Language Section in Tier I was of Easy to Moderate level. It covered questions from Active passive, Sentences arrangements, Cloze Tests, Synonym- Antonym etc.
- Antonyms: Stretch
- Synonyms: Emerge, Isolated
- One -word substitutioin: Retrospection
- One Word- Study of Map
- Error: Subject Verb Agreement
- Spell Check: Auspicious, Endeavour
- Cloze Test: Like based
- Voice: Past Indefinite Tense
- Narration: Simple Assertive Sentence
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Level|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||03-04||Easy|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||02||Easy|
|6||Synonyms||02||Easy to Moderate|
|9||Voice (past tense)||01-02||Easy to Moderate|
|11||One-word Substitution||02||Easy to Moderate|
|12||Cloze Test Passage||05||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
Detailed Analysis will be updated soon
COVID-19 Self Declaration Form Mandatory
Bring the Signed Copy of the Self Declaration Form in the below Format:
I hereby declare that I haven’t been tested positive for Corona Virus or identified as a potential carrier of the COVID-19 virus and I am also not having any of the symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll No.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Shift
- Exam Venue Name
- Signature of Candidate
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Analysis – Highlights
- The exam was controlled in a strict environment taking full care of COVD-19 precautions.
- Candidates without masks were not allowed to enter the exam.
- Admit card along with an original photo ID was compulsory.
- Candidates were allowed to carry their own water bottles (transparent), hand sanitisers and gloves.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Faq’s
Q 1. What are the Good Attempts for this exam?
Ans. The average number of good attempts can be considered from 76-82
Q 2. Which section was difficult?
Ans. General Awareness section, Reasoning Section, and the English section were easy to moderate, and the Quantitative Aptitude section was of moderate level
Q 4. How many sections are there for CHSL Tier 1 2021?
Ans. There are 4 sections in SSC CGL Tier 1 2021 i.e English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
Q 3. When will the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam be conducted?
Ans. The Tier 1 test for SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment for the left-out candidates is going to be conducted from 12th to 27th April 2021