SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the recruitment examination for various posts of Group C and D level, with lakhs of candidates appearing for the examination. The overall difficulty level of the Shift-1 Exam was Easy to Moderate. Adda247 is ready with the detailed SSC CHSL Exam Analysis of the 1st shift of 12th April along with the questions asked in the shift and exam review of students have been provided her. The SSC CHSL 2021 has been scheduled from 12th to 27th April 2021 and on 22nd May 2021 for candidates who opted for West Bengal centres. This detailed review of the SSC CHSL Exam will help the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. Go through the detailed analysis from the article below.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Exam Pattern
Before going further, let’s have a look at what was the exam pattern of the SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2021. Below is the section-wise distribution of the exam. The total duration of the exam was 60 minutes.
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Shift-1 Overall Good Attempts
The difficulty level of the SSC CHSL tier-1 exam held on the 1st shift on 12th April 2021 was Easy to moderate. The questions from the General Awareness section were quite difficult as per the student’s reviews. The overall attempts with section-wise difficulty level have been tabulated below.
|SSC CHSL Sections||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
|Quantitative Aptitude||18-20||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||21-23||Easy|
|General Awareness||17-18||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||76-80||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Video Analysis
To help the candidates better understand the pattern of questions asked in the 1st Shift of the SSC CHSL Exam on 12th April 2021, our esteemed faculty has conducted the live analysis. The analysis has been prepared from the candidates who have come out of the exam hall after appearing in the exam. The direct link for the video analysis has been provided below.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Section-wise Exam Analysis
SSC CHSL exam consists of 4 sections; General Intelligence, Reasoning Section, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and English Comprehension. Here we have discussed the section-wise analysis to help you know what was level of each section and which topics were covered in the exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Quantitative Aptitude
In SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam, the entire Quantitative Aptitude Section was Easy to Moderate level but this section was little bit calculative. Maximum Questions were asked from Arithmetic, Trigonometry, Algebra, Profit & Loss and Algebra.
Two DI were asked in the exam which is given below:
DI [Bar Graph]
|S.No.||Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|5||Time & Work||1||Easy-Moderate|
|6||Speed & Distance [Train]||1||Easy-Moderate|
|7||S.I. & C.I.||1||Easy-Moderate|
|8||Profit & Loss||2||Easy|
|13||DI [Bar Graph]||2||Easy|
1. x+1/x=5 Then x^3+1/X^3= ?
2. A distance of 48 KM is travelled with speed of 40 KM/hr and 52 Km is travelled with 65 km/hr. Find the Average speed?
3. In a Triangle ABC, AB = 6 root 3 , perpendicular is drawn from point A on BC at E of length 9 and EC = 3 root 3.Find Angle A?
4. If Principal of 2000 amounts to 2662 in 3 years. Find SI?
5. x^4+ y ^4 +x^2y^2=117 and x^2+ y^2-xy = 13 Find x^2+y^2?
6. Out of 450 apples 30 % are rotten find how many apples are not rotten?
7. In how many years Will the principal of 3000 Will yield an SI of 1080 at 12% Rate of Interest?
8. Divide 550 Rs among ram and shyam in the ratio of 5:6?
9. A:B = 3:5 , B:C = 7:9 then C:A is?
10. cosec A = Root 5/ 2 then find sec A + tan A – Cot A sin A?
11. In a Triangle PQR angle bisector of angle Q & R intersects at I. If Angle I is 107 then find angle P?
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: General Awareness
The SSC CHSL general awareness section was easy to moderate. Know the common topics and questions asked from here:
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|Total Questions||25||Easy to Moderate|
The questions related to General Awareness asked in the exam are given below
- World Tuberculosis Day- 24th March
- First Satyagrahi
- Cell Theory- Theodor Schwann and Matthias Jakob Schleiden
- Where is Greenland situated?
- Which district has the highest Literacy Rate?- Serchipp
- Deputy Election Commission of India- Umesh Sinha
- Who wrote Pathway to God?- Mahatma Gandhi
- In which soil Cashew Nuts grow? – Sandy Loamy Soil
- Which Indian Batsman has played the highest number of test matches?- Sachin Tendulkar
- The largest Floating Solar Park is located in Madhya Pradesh
- Chief Justice of Telangana: Justice Hima Kohli
- Where is Gandhi Sagar Dam situated? – Chambal River, MP
- Chemical Name of Vitamin- C: Ascorbic Acid
- The rank of India in the Global Hunger Index 2020- 94th rank
- Napoleon of India- Samudhra Gupt
- Champaran Satyagrah- 1917
- Which state is situated in Yamuna Nagar- Delhi
- Scientific Name of Potato: Solanum Tuberson
- Vice-Chairman of Election Commission
- Grand old man of India
- Founder of Pal Dynasty- Gopala
- Prime Minister of Finland- Sana Marin
- What is Blue vitriol?- Copper Sulphate
- Current Agriculture Ministry- Narender Singh Tomar
- Which city is located on the Saryu River?- Ayodhya
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: English Comprehension
The SSC CHSL English Language Section in Tier I was of Easy level. It covered questions from Active passive, Sentences arrangements, Cloze Tests, Synonym- Antonym etc.
- Antonyms: Resolve, Precious
- Synonyms: Prevalent, Extent, Stretch, Prudent
- Idioms: Far Cry, Living in Fool’s Paradise
- One Word- Adulteration
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Level|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||02-03||Easy|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||02||Easy|
|6||Synonyms||02||Easy to Moderate|
|9||Voice (past tense)||01||Moderate|
|12||Cloze Test Passage||5||Easy-moderate|
SC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Reasoning
The General Intelligence/Reasoning section of the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 exam was Easy. While the Analogy, Figure Counting, Blood Relation, and Series questions were easy. There were only 2 questions from the mirror image.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Level|
|8||Paper Cutting & Folding Image||01||Easy|
|9||Miscellaneous Ques||06-07||Easy- Moderate|
Stay tuned we will update you with the detailed analysis soon
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shift Timing 2021
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shift Timings 2021|
|Shifts||Reporting Time||Exam Start Timing|
|1st Shift||9.15 AM||10 AM – 11 AM|
|2nd Shift||12.15 PM||1 PM – 2 PM|
|3rd Shift||3.15 PM||4 PM – 5 PM|
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Analysis – Highlights
- The exam was controlled in a strict environment taking full care of COVD-19 precautions.
- Candidates without masks were not allowed to enter the exam.
- Admit card along with an original photo ID was compulsory.
- Candidates were allowed to carry their own water bottles (transparent), hand sanitisers and gloves.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Analysis 2021: FAQs
Q. What was the difficulty level of the SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam held on 12th April 2021?
Ans. The difficulty level of the SSC CHSL exam on 12th April 2021 was Easy to Moderate.
Q. Which section was easier in the SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam on 12th April 2021?
Ans. The reasoning section was the easiest section in the 1st shift of 12th April 2021.
Q. What was the overall good attempts of the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 exam?
Ans. The overall good attempts for SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam is 76 to 80 as per the review of students.