SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 Result: SSC has released the SSC CGL Tier 3 result on 30th September 2020 @ssc.nic.in. A total of 41803 candidates have appeared for the exam. The passing marks in Tier 3 are 33% as notified in the notification. Candidates can check all the four lists PDF below.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier-3 Result
SSC has conducted SSC CGL Tier 3 on 29th December 2019 at various centers all over the country. It is important to qualify the SSC CGL Tier 3, otherwise, they will be declared disqualified. The marks of the SSC CGL Tier 3 will be included in the final merit list. SSC has already declared the tentative vacancies of the SSC CGL 2020 Exam. Candidates can check the result from the link given below.
Steps to check SSC CGL Result
- Visit the official website of SSC– www.ssc.nic.in or Direct link is given below.
- Click on the Result link provided above to check SSC CGL TIER 3 Result.
- Download the PDF file ( File contains the roll number, name of the shortlisted candidates)
- Candidate can use CTRL-F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list and you can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 Result Link
The links to download the SSC CGL 2018 Paper 3 Result is provided below:
SSC CGL 2018-19 Vacancy
The SSC CGL Vacancy 2018 was released where 11271 vacancies were notified by the SSC. 5770 vacancies were declared for the general category, 1723 for SC, 845 for ST, and 2933 for the other backward classes. Check out the category wise distribution of vacancies given below:
SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 Tier 2 Link
A link to download the SSC CGL Result Tier 2 2018-2019 is provided below:
SSC CGL Tier Of Exams:
SSC CGL conducts Exam in four Stages which are mentioned below:
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|SSC CGL Tier 1||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|SSC CGL Tier 2||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|SSC CGL Tier 3||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|SSC CGL Tier 4||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL Format of Examination:
The schema of Tier 2 is explained in Table given below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Quantitative Ability||100||200||120 minutes for each paper
(160 minutes for disable/Physically handicapped Candidates)
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result: Important Information
The staff selection Commission provided Information regarding SSC CGL and the Salient features are given below:
- The total number of registered candidates 25.97 lakhs.
- The number of Candidates appeared in the Examination 8,34,746.
- Overall Percentage of attendance at 32.27%.
- The number of shifts 22.
- The number of examination venues 362.
- The number of cities in which the examination conducted 131.
- The number of States/UT’s in which examination was conducted 33.
- The date for declaration of result 20.08.2019
Check here Important Links:
Candidates can check more Govt. Jobs on the link provided below 2020: