SSC CGL Marks 2020: SSC has released the marks for CGL Tier 1. As the result of SSC CGL Tier 1 is out, the marks date was also released in the result notice. The marks are released after the result. Candidates can check the SSC CGL Marks of Tier 1 2020 from the given link. Read further to know more.
SSC CGL Marks & Score Card 2020
|SSC CGL Marks 2020|
|Name of Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Advt. No.||F. No. 3/4/2019-P&P-I|
|Result Date||01st July 2020|
|Examination||Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 CBT Exam|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination||3rd March to 9th March 2020|
|Marks Link Activation Date||07th July 2020|
|Marks Link End Date||06th August 2020|
|Tier II Exam Date||12th to 15th October 2020|
|Tier III Exam Date||01st November 2020|
Important Points on SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks
- SSC CGL Prelims Cut Off is prepared by taking into consideration the SSC CGL Marks.
- Tier 1 Marks are out on 07th July 2020.
- The Score card remains available for a month from 07th July 2020 to 06th August 2020.
- One may also visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in & follow the above-mentioned steps to check your marks.
- The marks for Quantitative ability, English language and comprehension, Statistics & General Studies(Finance and Economics) have been provided.
Link to Check SSC CGL Marks
How to check SSC CGL Tier 1 Scorecard?
- Click on the Direct link provided above.
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password
- Click on submit and a new page will appear.
- Click on Result and Marks tab on left upper side.
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC CGL Prelims Score card
Please note that the score card is available for a certain period. Thus, one must take care of the last date to download the Score Card.
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Sectional & Overall Cutoff score
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Candidates may check their SSC CGL Marks from the link. For upcoming notifications on Bank Exams, stay connected with this website, www.adda247.com/jobs/.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!
SSC CGL Marks 2020 Faqs
Q 1. How can I check the SSC CGL Scorecard?
Ans. Candidates can check the SSC CGL Scorecard by using the link given on this site or from the official website.
Q 2. When is the SSC CGL Marks are released?
Ans. The SSC CGL marks was released 07th July 2020.
Q 3. Is there any negative marking in SSC CGL the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in prelims of 0.5 marks.
Q 4. Can I download the scorecard?
Ans. Yes, you have to download the scorecard.
Q 5. Is the marks included in final list?
Ans. Yes, the marks of each paper will be included in final list in SSC CGL.