SSC CGL Prelims Marks 2020: SSC is going to release the marks for CGL Tier 1 after the lock down. The marks will be anticipated after the release of the result. Candidates can check the SSC CGL Marks of Tier 1 2020 from the given link once it is active. Read further to know more.
Important Points on SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks
- SSC CGL Prelims is prepared by taking into consideration the SSC CGL Cut Off
- Tier 1 Marks will be released soon.
- The Score card remains available till a certain period only.
- One may also visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in & follow the above-mentioned steps to check your marks.
- The marks for Quantitative ability, English language and comprehension, Statistics & General Studies(Finance and Economics) have been provided.
Link to Check SSC CGL Marks
Click here to check SSC CGL Marks/Scorecard [Link Inactive]
Note: The Marks link will be active after the official release of the result.
How to check SSC CGL Tier 1 Scorecard?
- Click on the Direct link provided above.
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC CGL Prelims Score card
Please note that the score card will remain available for a certain period. Thus, one must take care of the last date to download the Score Card.
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate\
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Sectional & Overall Cutoff score
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Candidates may check their SSC CGL Marks from the link. For upcoming notifications on Bank Exams, stay connected with this website, www.adda247.com/jobs/.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!