SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2021: SSC CGL Final Answer Key 2021 is out on February 28, 2021, for the Tier 2 exam. Candidates who had appeared in the exam may check the official answer key from the link given below. SSC has released the final answer key of the exam within a week, after the completion of the exam. The exam was successfully conducted from November 15 to 18, 2020. The Final Answer Key is available between February 28, to March 20, 2021. Use the answer key link is given below.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key
SSC has released the final answer key of the Tier 2 exam of SSC CGL 2021 on its official website of SSC i.e @ssc.nic.in. The link to check the final answer key is provided on February 28 evening. However, the link is active till March 20, 2021. The candidates may log in to the link provided below by using their Examination Roll No. and Password.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Link
Candidates can check their final answer key from the below link as released by the Staff Selection Commission. The link is active from February 28 to March 20, 2021, up to 6 PM.
Steps to check SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2021
- Click the link given above, which reads Click to check SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2021 for Tier Exam.
- Log in using the User ID and Password as per the SSC CGL Admit card
- Click Login Button and check the SSC CGL Tier 2 Final Answer Key 2021.
Candidates may save/download the final Answer key for future purposes too. The candidates’ may take a printout of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit. The SSC CGL Tier 2 Final Answer Key 2021 will remain available for a limited period, that is till March 20, 2021.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Marking Scheme
Candidates can check the marking scheme of the SSC CGL Tier 2 2021. It will help them to calculate their marks and get an idea of what they are scoring
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Marking Scheme||Marks Allotted|
|Incorrect answer||-1/4 marks of question|
How to Raise Objections on SSC CGL Answer Key 2021?
The objection-raising facility is not available during the final answer key. The final answer key is prepared after considering all the objections raised during the final answer key.
- To ensure more transparency in the examination system of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the provision of raising objections on the answer key is made available.
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Mention the question if you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Any objections in respect of the tentative Answer Keys may be submitted online for a limited period of time which is mentioned above on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/ answer challenged.