SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020: SSC CGL tentative Answer Key 2020 is out on 27th November 2020 for the Tier 2 exam. Candidates who had appeared in the exam may check the official answer key from the link given below. SSC has released the tentative answer key of the exam within a week, after the completion of the exam. The exam was successfully conducted from 15th to 18th November 2020. The tentative Answer Key is available between 27th November to 02nd December 2020. Use the answer key link is given below.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020
SSC has released the tentative Answer Key 2020 of Tier 2 exam of SSC CGL 2020 on its official website of SSC i.e @ssc.nic.in. The link to check the tentative answer key is provided on 27th November evening. However, the link is active till 02nd December 2020. The candidates may log in to the link provided below by using their Examination Roll No. and Password.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Link
Candidates can check their final answer key from the below link as released by the Staff Selection Commission. The link will be active from 27th November to 02nd December 2020 up to 6 PM.
Steps to check SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020
- Click the link given above, that reads Click to check SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020 for Tier Exam.
- Log in using the User ID and Password as per the SSC CGL Admit card
- Click Login Button and check the SSC CGL Tier 2 Tentative Answer Key 2020.
Candidates may save/download the final Answer key for future purposes too. The candidates’ may take a printout of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit. The SSC CGL Tier 2 Tentative Answer Key 2020 will remain available for a limited period, that is till 02nd December 2020.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Marking Scheme
Candidates can check the marking scheme of the SSC CGL Tier 2 2020. It will help them to calculate their marks and get an idea of what they are scoring
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Marking Scheme||Marks Allotted|
|Incorrect answer||-1/4 marks of question|
How to Raise Objections on SSC CGL Answer Key 2020?
The objection raising facility is not available during the final answer key. The tentative Answer Key is prepared after considering all the objections raised during the tentative answer key.
- To ensure more transparency in the examination system of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the provision of raising objections on the answer key is made available.
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Any objections in respect of the tentative Answer Keys may be submitted online for a limited period of time which is mentioned above on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/ answer challenged.