SSC CGL 2017 Result is out on 15th November 2019 as announced @ssc.nic.in. Candidates can now check their results. Commission has conducted Document Verification (DV)/ CPT (Computer Proficiency Test)/ Skill Test in Data Entry (DEST) in the month of July 2019. Now candidates have been eagerly waiting for the Result, ever since the stay from Supreme Court is raised. A long-time has passed in the completion of result process of CGL 2017. However, there is a ray of hope for candidates after the official release of the result date as 15th of November. Candidates can refer to this article for official notice and further information about CGL Result.
SSC CGL 2017 Final Result
The SSC CGL 2017 final result is now available on 15th November 2019 as declared officially. The result includes the cumulative marks of Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 as well as Document verification(interview/skill test). For Tier-III examination, minimum qualifying marks has been fixed as 33. As the result announcement date is getting closer, important information regarding the date and instructions can be noted.
SSC CGL 2017 Final Result Out : Official Write Up
SSC CGL 2017 Final Result: List 1
SSC CGL 2017 Final Result: List 2
SSC CGL 2017 Final Result: List 3
SSC CGL Result Update (Revised Result)
- SSC has released Revised result notice of CGL Tier II Examination, 2017 – List I (Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer).
- As per the notice, the result of CGL (Tier II) Examination 2017 was declared on 06.06.2018 in which a total of 3719 candidates qualified for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL 2017 Result Notice
- In compliance of the Order dated 18.09.2019 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in WP No. 4913/2019 (Vishal Chhillar and Ors vs. UoI and Anr.), some Answer Keys of Paper IV (General Studies-Finance and
Economics) of Tier II Examination of CGLE 2017 have now been revised on the recommendations of the Expert Committees constituted by the Commission for the purpose.
- Due to revision in some of the Answer Keys of Paper IV of Tier II Exam, 4015 candidates are getting qualified for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer. Further, out of these 4015 candidates, 3675 candidates have already been declared as qualified for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer (as per the earlier result declared on 06.06.2018) and 340 candidates are additionally getting qualified now for these posts.
- Similarly 44 candidates, who were declared qualified earlier, are now getting disqualified in Tier II of CGLE 2017 for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer only.
- Based on revision in the result, the following changes have been effected in the result of List I of CGL Tier II Examination 2017:
(i) 340 candidates, who were declared not qualified in the earlier result, have now qualified for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) in the revised result (List-1).
(ii) 44 candidates who were declared as qualified in the earlier result for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer, now do not qualify in the revised result (List-2).
(iii) 1 candidate, bearing Roll No.2405054771 (Shri Sachin Kumar), who was earlier declared not qualified in CGL Tier II Exam 2017 for appearing in Tier III, has now qualified for appearing in CGL Tier III Exam 2017 in the revised result. Necessary formalities in respect of this candidate will be completed in due course.
- The revised result of this examination is available on SSC’s Website: http://ssc.nic.in. Other details and particulars will remain the same as per the result dated 06.06.2018
Important Information for SSC CGL 2017
- About 35,990 candidates have qualified in Tier-III SSC CGL 2017 Exam. The last step of Document Verification is also complete now.
- The finally selected candidates will now be mentioned in the result PDF. Individual result will not be provided.
- The merit list will be available on the basis of overall performance of Tier 1, 2 and 3.
- The performance in all the tiers of candidates to be considered for the final merit.
- Moreover, one needs to score good in all the tiers
- Sectional as well as overall cut off needs to be cracked by the candidate
SSC CGL Media Highlights for 2017 Result Announcement:
As there had been a consistent delay in the release of result, there was a huge commotion by the candidates, which pushed the commission’s authorities. In fact, a plea was filed in the Supreme Court to put a stay on issuing of joining letters to the selected candidates of CGL 2017, till the committee appointed by the apex court submits its report. However, the protest continued and finally, the SSC released the official notice for announcement of result date.
SSC CGL 2017 Result Date
As per the SSC, the result date for SSC CGL 2017 exam has been notified for 15th November 2019. Check Result Date Notice below:
Check official notification for result of SSC CGL 2017
SSC CGL 2017 Result Dates
|SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Result||12th January 2018|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 (Tier-2) Result
|8th June 2018|
SSC CGL 2017 Result (Tier 1+2+3)
|9th May 2019|
|SSC CGL 2017 Final Result||15th November 2019|
Steps to Check SSC CGL 2017 Final Result
Step 1: Click on the Direct link which will be updated soon as result is out, to check final result.
Step 2: Click on the Result link provided
Step 3: Download the SSC CGL 2017 Result PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students)
Step 4: Candidate can use CTRL-F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list and you can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
Note:- The result link will be updated once it is released by the commission on its official website.
Check SSC CGL 2017 Result (Coming Soon)
Check Cutoff for SSC CGL 2017
|Assistant Audit Officer||Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)||Qualified For CPT||Qualified For DEST|
|Tier-I+Tier-II(Paper I+II+IV) + Tier-III||Tier-I + Tier-II(Paper I+II+III)+ Tier-III||Tier-I + Tier-II(Paper I+II)+ Tier-III||Tier-I + Tier-II(Paper I+II)+ Tier-III|
What happens in Tie Breaking Cases?
- In case, the Commission encounters a tie between two or more candidates, the resolution is done as follows:
- When two candidates have similar overall scores, priority is given to the candidate who scores more in Tier 2 Exam.
- If the tie still persists, the performance/ Marks in Part-A of Computer Based Examination followed by Marks in Part-B of Computer Based Examination
- After this, priority is given the the older candidate by its date of birth followed by Alphabetical order of names (starting with the first name)
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 3 Result
SSC has released the SSC CGL 2017 Tier III Result on 10th of May 2019. SSC CGL 2017 Tier III exam was conducted on 08th of July 2018. After almost one year SSC has declared SSC CGL Tier III result. The exam is qualifying and scoring in nature.
Check the SSC CGL Tier III qualified candidates for A.A.O posts
Check the SSC CGL Tier III qualified candidates for J.S.O posts
Check the SSC CGL Tier III qualified candidates for C.P.T exam
Check the SSC CGL Tier III qualified candidates for D.E.S.T exam
Candidates have to score minimum 33 marks in SSC CGL Tier III written exam to qualify for DV/CPT/DEST exam. Commission has qualified 35,990 candidates in SSC CGL Tier III in SSC CGL 2017. Candidates can check SSC CGL Tier III Result by clicking on the links provided below.
Stay connected for more updates on SSC CGL Results!
You may also check SSC Exam Dates from Official Calendar.
Check latest SSC CGL Notification 2019