SSB SI, ASI Admit Card 2020: The admit card for Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) written exam of SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (OTT, Dental Tech, Radiographer, Pharmacist) examination 2020 is released @ssb.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for the SSB SI, ASI examination 2020 can download their admit card from the link given below or the official website for the written exam. Candidates are advised to take a copy of their hall tickets to their respective centre or else they won’t be entertained.
SSB SI, ASI Admit Card 2020
Check the important details in the table:
|Conducting Body||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Posts||SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (OTT, Dental Tech, Radiographer, Pharmacist)|
|Admit Card Date||24th November 2020|
|Mode of Admit Card Release||Online|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
Steps To Download SSB Admit Card 2020
To download the admit card for the SSB Exam, follow the instructions.
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Next, the candidates need to enter the Application Id and Password.
- Lastly, after entering the details click on the green “login” button and download the admit card of SSB SI, ASI Admit Card.
- The SSB SI, ASI admit card 2020 is to be carried as a print copy but make sure to keep the e-admit card.
Link To Download SSB SI, ASI Admit Card
Here is the direct link to download the SSB SI, ASI Admit Card 2020.
Details Mentioned On Admit Card 2020
The following details will be given on the SSB Admit Card 2020.
Exam centre details
|Candidate’s Name||Exam Date||Name of the centre|
|Date of birth||Exam Time||Address of the centre|
|Roll number||Reporting time||Test Centre City|
|Father’s & Mother’s
|Application number||Test Centre Code
|Photograph and signature|
Documents To Carry With SSB Admit Card
The following is the list of Essential Documents that have to be carried along with the candidates for appearing in the SSB Exam 2020.
- Print out of SSB SI, ASI Admit Card 2020.
- A valid original photo Identity card which could be any of the following or any other document mentioned in the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photo)
- A ball pen may be carried in case if it is not provided at the exam centre.
Other Items that should be carried
The following items shall also be carried along with the candidates for ensuring safety during the COVID 19.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Phone – will be deposited outside