SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: The State Selection Board, Odisha (SSB Odisha) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer. The total no. of vacancies for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 is 171 out of which 159 are for OSSC Junior Assistant (J.A.) and 12 are for the post of OSSC Junior Stenographer.
The online applications for the OSSC Jr. Assistant begin on 1st June are now extended again till 31st August 2020. Know the eligibility criteria, online application form, application fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process, and other details on this page.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
|Name of the Organization||State Selection Board, Odisha
|Job Category||Odisha Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test|Skill Test|
|Application Start Date||1st June 2020|
|Last date to Apply||31st August 2020 (Extended)|
Vacancy For SSB Odisha Recruitment
The total no. of vacancies for the SSB Odisha is 136. Given below is the OSSB Vacancy distribution.
- Junior Stenographer – 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 159 Posts
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Assistant – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application
- Junior Stenographer – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application and qualification of stenography with the speed of 80 words per minute.
21 to 32 years as on 1st March 2020.
SSB Odisha Recruitment: Application Fees
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Other Category Candidates -Rs. 1000/-
How To Apply For SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020?
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 shall apply online by following the instructions given below.
- Click on the link that is given below.
- The new users will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, a password and a registration no. will be sent to their mobile no. and email id.
- Log in with that a password and a registration no.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format in the following dimensions.
Passport size photograph: 10-100 KB.
Signature: 03-20 KB.
Left Thumb Impression: 03-20 KB.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Apply Online For SSB Odisha Jr Assistant Recruitment 2020
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for SSB Odisha Jr. Assistant Recruitment
Selection Process For SSB Odisha Recruitment
The selection for Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer will be conducted on the basis of a written test followed by a skill test.
SSB Odisha Recruitment: Exam Pattern
The duration of Odisha SSB will be 1 hour. There will be one common written test comprising of objective multiple-choice questions. The shortlisted candidates will then appear for the Skill Test.
- For the post of Junior Assistant, there will be a Computer Skill Test.
- For the post of Junior Stenographer, there will be a Stenography cum Computer Skill Test.
SSB Odisha Recruitment: Syllabus
- There will be four papers for the post of SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer and Junior Assistant Post.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
Up to Graduation Level
|General Knowledge &
Up to HSC Standard
|Reasoning & Mental
Candidates who will qualify the written test will be eligible to appear for the skill test.