SSA Assam Recruitment
|Post||Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC)|
|Apply Date||15th February 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||29th February 2020|
|Admit Card Issue Date||7th March 2020|
|Interview Date||13th March 2020|
SSA Assam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from UGC recognized University with NCTE recognized professional qualification.
- Computer Literate (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Internet browsing etc).
- Candidate with experience (for at least 3 years) in SSA/ RMSA will get preference (excluding teaching experience as Asstt. Teacher in Govt/ Provincialised schools).
The Maximum age of the candidates must not be more than 45 years to apply the CRCC Post.
Important Points To Note For SSA CRCC Assam Recruitment
- In case more than one teacher selected from the same school, the candidature of the highest mark holder candidate will be accepted. The other lower marks holder candidate/candidates will be dropped and his/her/their candidature will be cancelled.
- Regular Teacher of Elementary Level OR Secondary Level (Excluding Subject! Teacher OR Post Graduate Teacher) of the concerned district can apply for the post.
- Contractual Teachers working under SSA (Excluding State Pool Teacher) of the concerned district can apply.
How To Apply For SSA CRCC Assam Recruitment?
The candidates will have to apply in a written application in a specific Format along with a Working Certificate and the photocopy of all relevant documents and one passport size photograph to respective (working and applied) District Mission Office.
Want More Assam Govt. Jobs? Click below.