Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Southern Railway (SR) has released a notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Pharmacist on a contractual basis for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai on its official website @sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are requested to apply for the desired post by filling the online application form for the post of Pharmacist and download the application form for the post of GDMO before the last date 16th and 21st May 2021 respectively. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online application link, selection process, and more in this post.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Names||GDMO and Pharmacist|
|Closing Date||16th & 21st May 2021|
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the official notification once before applying for the post of GDMO and Pharmacist. Candidates can download the Notification by clicking on the below link.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Candidates can check the number of vacancies for the recruitment of GDMO and Pharmacist for Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai in the given and table below.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Education|
|GDMO||Candidates should have MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Medical College/Institution.|
|Pharmacist||10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.) from a recognized University or equivalent.|
- GDMO: Maximum age of 53 years.
- Pharmacist: Age must be between 20 to 35 years.
Those who are interested and are also eligible to apply for the GDMO and Pharmacist posts can download the application form (for GDMO) and apply online (for Pharmacist) by clicking on the links given below.
Steps To Apply For Southern Railway Recruitment
- For the post of GDMO, the candidates have to download the application form format from the link mentioned above.
- Need to fill the application form and send the scanned copy of the application form along with the scanned copy of required documents and certificates to the E-mail address mentioned below.
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- For the post of Pharmacist, the candidates need to click on the link mentioned above.
- The Google Form for the post of the pharmacist will open, so candidates are advised to fill the form correctly.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- For the post of the GDMO and Pharmacist, the shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of the educational qualification, age limit, and experience in their respective disciplines.
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will go through the Interview will is scheduled for 26th May 2021 from 11 am Onwards.
Southern Railway Recruitment Salary Structure
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|