South Indian Bank has released the Final result for Probationary Officer(PO) Examination @southindianbank.in. The recruitment examination took place through online mode on 160 vacancies. Written exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview are part of the selection process. Final selection will be made on the basis of combined marks of all three rounds.
Candidates, who have qualified the written exam will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates can check the result on the given links of this article. Further, steps to check the result have also been given. Read on to find out.
South Indian PO Final Result
The South Indian Bank PO Final Result for finally selected candidates is also available on the official website of South Indian Bank. The instructions for check the Final Result are given below.
Instructions to check South Indian Bank PO Result 2019
- Click the link given below to check South Indian Bank PO Result 2019.
- Enter the following credentials to log in,
Registration Number, Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Your result for South Indian Bank PO Exam will be displayed on the screen.
Click to check South Indian Bank PO Final Result 2019
Note to the Candidates for South Indian Bank PO Result
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group
Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
- A pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances is included in the salary of South Indian Bank PO.
- Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
- The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches/ offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, central processing centres etc.
Candidates may also check the expected cut off-
|Category||Total Cutoff Score (Out of 140)|
|OC (Orthopedically Challenged)||70.5|
|VI (Visually Impaired)||65.5|
|HI (Hearing Impaired)||65.5|
|ID (Intellectual Disability)||60.25|
Qualified candidates are requested to stay updated with the website for any formality requirements to be done before appearing for Group Discussion and Interview. All the best!