South Indian Bank has declared Final result of South Indian Bank Clerk 2019. Candidates can check South Indian Bank Clerk result by clicking on the link mentioned below for Bank PO. The Online Examination for the post of Clerk was held for recruiting 385 vacancies. The Final Result link has been provided.
How to Check South Indian Final Bank Clerk Result 2019?
- Click on the Link Mentioned below to check South Indian Bank Clerk Result 2019.
- Enter Registration no./ Roll No./ DOB, the following information is Mandatory.
- Click on Submit button.
- Candidates can check their result and save it for future reference.
Important Points for South Indian Bank Clerk Result
- Selected candidates after the declaration of South Indian Bank Clerk Result will be placed in North Zone branches that include- Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal, whereas the South Zone Branches include- Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT), Tamil Nadu and Telangana
Post Name Zone Name Total Post Probationary Clerk North Zone 75 South Zone 310
- The period of probation after the appointment is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
- The PayScale of South Indian Bank Clerk is as follow:
- Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
- Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview
- Also, note that Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.