State Health Society, Bihar has released notice to extend the online application of psychologist posts. This is the last change for the candidates to apply online for the SHSB Bihar Psychologist Recruitment as there are relaxation in the lockdown 3. There are total 70 vacancies for the post of senior lab technician, psychologist and psychiatric social worker. The last date is now extended till 15th May 2020. Interested and eligible can go through this article for all the eligibility and important information.
SHSB Bihar Psychologist Recruitment 2020: Overview
Check the important details of SHSB Bihar Psychologist recruitment 2020.
|Exam Name||SHSB Bihar Psychologist Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||State Health Society, Bihar|
|Exam Level||State Govt Job|
|Online Application Mode||Online Only|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Cities||Across the Bihar|
SHSB Bihar Psychologist 2020: Important Dates
The Online registration was between 20th March to 09th April 2020, which is now extended till 15th May 2020, after the relaxation are given in lockdown-3.
|Notification Date||20th March|
|Registration Start Date||20th March|
|Registration Last Date|
|Fee Payment Start Date||20th March|
|Fee Payment Last Date||15th May 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
SHSB Bihar Psychologist 2019 Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP)||29||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Sr Lab Technician (RNTCP)||20||Rs. 19,000|
|Clinical Psychologist (NMHP)||21||Rs. 60,000/-|
Application Fee for SHSB Bihar Psychologist Recruitment 2020:
The application fee of SHSB Bihar Psychologist Recruitment for each category has been mentioned below:
- General/ EWS/ BC/ MBC (Male): Rs. 500/-
- SC /ST / PH: Rs. 250-
- All Category Female – Rs. 250/-
Note: Payment will be made through /Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
SHSB Bihar Psychologist Eligibility Criteria:
- Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP): Post-graduate degree in Social Work and Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work from any University recognized by the UGC.
Experience: Two (2) years of post-qualification working experience in Health Service Sector
- Sr Lab Technician (RNTCP): M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology/General Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Medical Biotechnology.
Experience: Three (3) years of work experience in Bacteriology
- Clinical Psychologist (NMHP): Post-Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained from any University recognized by the UGC and approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
Experience: Two (2) years post qualification working experience in Health Service Sector
- General (Male): 37 Years.
- General (Female): 40 Years.
- BC/MBC: 40 Years.
- SC/ST: 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Bihar Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for SHSB Bihar Psychologist?
Follow the given steps for SHSB Bihar Psychologist Recruitment for various post:
- Click on the given link for SHSB Bihar Psychologist application 2020
- Open the New User Registration and Register your credentials
- Login for online Application
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Take print out of the SHSB Bihar Psychologist Application for future reference
SHSB Bihar Psychologist Online Application
Note: The Online Application is extended till 15th May 2020.
How to Apply Online for SHSB Bihar Psychologist Recruitment?
- Click on the given link that reads, Click here to Apply Online for SHSB Bihar Psychologist.
- Register from the “New Registration” option at the top of the page
- Enter the name, email, mobile phone, password
- Click I agree T & C and Press Sign In
- Go to the Login Page
- Enter the rest of the credentials- Educational Qualifications, Photo and Signature Uploading and Correspondence Address details.
- Make Payment and Submit the form.
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application. The details of exam dates and admit card will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
SHSB Bihar Psychologist Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the SHSB Bihar Psychologist Online form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of SHSB Bihar Psychologist Application by post
Stay updated with the website to check latest notifications of SHSB Bihar Psychologist Recruitment 2020.