SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020: State Health Society Bihar (SHS Bihar) has released a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. There are 1050 vacancies for the CHO posts in SHS Bihar. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link and other important points.
SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment: Overview
SHS Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment: Vacancy
SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have General Nurse and Midwifery GNM OR Degree in B.SC Nursing Course from any recognized college /university.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2020).
Minimum: 21 Yrs.
Maximum: Male-42, Female-45.
SHS Bihar CHO Online Application Fee
|General / OBC/ EWS
|ST/ SC/ PH
Steps To Apply For SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button correspond to the Community Health Officer.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Apply Online For SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the post of Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment vacancies.
SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment Application by post is not acceptable.