SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2021: The State Bank of India conducts the recruitment for the post PO every year to select desired candidates. Today SBI PO Mains Exam 2021 was scheduled for January 29, 2021, and the banking aspirants are eager to know what was the level of the exam this year and have a summary of the Mains exam. Here we have come up with a complete exam analysis covered by our experts. Read the complete article to know the difficulty level of the exam, types of questions asked, and changes seen in the exam from the previous year’s papers.
The Mains exam was comprised of four sections in MCQ exam English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, and one descriptive exam consists of two questions. As per the students’ reviews, the overall difficulty level of the exam was of Moderate to Difficult Level. Let’s have a look at the sectional difficulty level in the article.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2022, 02nd January – Click to check
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2021: January 29, 2021
Check the section-wise difficulty level of the SBI PO Mains Exam 2021, January 29, 2021, is tabulated below:
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||Moderate-Difficult|
|Overall Difficulty level||Moderate to Difficult|
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2021: Video Analysis
Our expert faculty through the video analysis tell the difficulty level, number of good attempts, and expected questions for the coming exams. The teachers are directly communicating with the candidates to provide a good and direct analysis for SBI PO Mains 2020-21 and know what was the level of examination and what type of questions were asked in the exam.
SBI PO Mains Analysis January 29, 2021: Good Attempts
Check the number of good attempts in the table below.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Good Attempts|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||17-19|
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2021: Subject Wise Analysis
Quantitative Aptitude (Moderate-Difficult)
As per the review shared by the aspirants who appeared in the SBI PO Mains exam held today, i.e. on January 29, 2021, the questions asked in the Quantitative Aptitude section were quite lengthy and time-consuming. Arithmetics is the main constituent of the exam.
The following are the distribution of topics in SBI PO Mains 2021:
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
- Line Graph- 06 questions,
- Conditional Missing- 04 questions,
- Pie chart- 05 questions,
- Statement D.I- 05 questions
Reasoning & Computer Ability Analysis: (Moderate to Difficulty)
This section had 45 questions and the level of reasoning was moderate to difficult level. Following were types of puzzles asked in the reasoning section of SBI PO Mains Exam 2020-21. There was hardly any question asked from the Computer Aptitude section in the SBI PO Mains 2021. There is one matrix question (4*4, odd-even matrix) new in the reasoning.
- Circular Arrangement + Blood-relation,
- Puzzle- Age/ Name/ Color,
- Parallel-row puzzle,
- Staircase Puzzle.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
Sitting Arrangement and Puzzles
Coded Direction question
Input-Output (Word + No.)
Logical ( Couse of Action, Statement,
and Assumption, Consequence)
English Language Analysis: (Moderate)
Like every year this year too in the SBI PO Mains Exam, the English section was comprised of many reading Comprehension. Different topics like word arrangement, cloze test/ fillers, inference based questions, passage-based questions all are clubbed into various short passages of reading comprehensions (Corona impact on tourism & Deforestation).
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Match the following (connecter)||05||Moderate|
|Word Rearrangement (Swapping)||05||Moderate|
|Fill in the Blanks||03-05||Moderate|
|Fillers/ Cloze Test||05-07||Moderate|
General Awareness Analysis: (Moderate-Difficult)
Overall the level of this section was moderate to difficult, no new topics are included this year. Most of the questions were from current affairs and banking awareness. Questions from the static section were a few.
General Awareness Questions asked in SBI PO Mains Exam 2021
- Ivory Coast Prime Minister? – Hamed Bakayoko
- The third man landed on Moon? – Charles P. (Pete) Conrad (Capt., USN, Ret.)
- A three-in-one account was launched by which bank? – Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Home Utsav was launched by which Bank? – ICICI Bank
- SAIL Chairman?- Soma Mondal
- What is A in GRIHA?- Assessment
- Question-related to Kharif crop,
- JAVA bike company is from which country?
- One question related to the PIDF,
- Full-Form of QIP?- Qualified institutional placement
- One question related to PMVVY,
- One question related to the lighthouse,
- Full form of POS?- Point of Sale
- What is the limit of WMA?- 1 lakh
- One question related to CAR/ CRAI,
- One question related to LIC IPO,
- Question related to Financial Inclusion Committee
- The largest producer of Coal?-China
- One question related to UPI-Autopay,
- One question related to British Sansad Bhawna,
- One question related to Living root bridge,
- Pension related data,
- One question related to regulatory sandbox theme,
- The ethonal lending rate?- 5.09%
- Where is the Satpura tiger reserve?- Madhya Pradesh
SBI PO 2021 Mains Descriptive Paper
SBI has introduced descriptive paper in the mains exam of SBI PO. The descriptive paper consists of two questions of 50 marks. Candidates have to complete both questions in 30 minutes.
Letter (150 words)
- The letter to the editor to encourage youth to join armed forces
- To the Manager by Bank customer to close the bank account.
Essay (250 words)
- Efficient use of natural resources.
- Pros and Cons of Online Education
SBI PO Mains 2021 Detailed Exam Analysis:
- The mentioned data analyzed for the SBI PO Mains 2021 exam analysis says that overall the exam was Moderate to Difficult level
- Overall the total good attempts were between 72-75.
- We hope that the information is useful and can be used to assess your performance. Stay Connected for more updates on the banking and other exams.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2021 Faq’s
Q. What was the overall difficulty level of the SBI PO Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. Overall the level of the exam was of Moderate to Difficult level
Q. Which section was more time-consuming and difficult?
Ans. As per the student’s reviews, the Reasoning and quantitative sections were quite difficult.
Q. How many questions are asked in SBI PO Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. A total of 155 MCQ questions and two descriptive questions were asked in SBI PO Mains Exam 2021, January 29, 2021.
Q. What was the overall Good Attempt of SBI PO Mains 2021?
Ans. Overall the total good attempts were between 72-75.
Q. How many questions were asked from the computer section in SBI PO Mains 2021, January 29, 2021?
Ans. There was hardly any question asked from the computer section in SBI PO Mains 2021.