SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2021: State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2020-21 for the Recruitment to Probationary Officer 2021 on 20th February 2021 on the official website @sbi.co.in. The candidates who have qualified in the Mains Exam which was conducted on 29th January 2021 are eligible to appear in the Interview Round. Check details of the interview date and venue on your call letter. The direct link to download the SBI PO Interview call letter has been provided in the article below.
SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2021: Important Dates
|Call Letter for SBI PO Interview||20th February 2021|
|Last Date to Download Call Letter||7th March 2021|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||March 2021|
Steps to Download SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2021
- Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card or visit the official website @sbi.co.in/web/careers
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
- Enter the Captcha and click the Login button.
- The call letter will appear on the screen
- Click the print/ download button to save the SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2021 for your future reference.
SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2021: Direct Link To Download
The candidates who have qualified in the Mains Exam can download their call letter for the interview round from the direct link below. The SBI PO Interview Call letter 2021 has been released on 20th February 2021 and will be available to download till 07th March 2021.