SBI PO Apply Online 2020: State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer. The Online Application for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 has ended on 04th December 2020. There are a total of 2000 vacancies announced for Probationary Officers in various branches of the State Bank of India. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below given in the article. The direct link is provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
SBI PO Apply Online 2020: Overview
|Exam Name||SBI PO Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Online Application Start Date||14th November 2020|
|Last Date||04th December 2020 [Over]|
|Offline Fee Payment Last Date||30th December 2020|
|No of Vacancies||2000|
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Any candidate applying for SBI PO must fulfill the eligibility criteria which includes fulfillment of the following:
- Age Limit
SBI PO 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI PO examination is 21 years old but not more than 30 years old at the time of registration. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category wise candidates as per the government norms.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
SBI PO 2020: Educational Qualification
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2020?
It is advised that the interested candidates who want to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 should keep a valid and active email id and contact no. throughout the SBI PO Recruitment Process to receive all the updates related to it. The Steps for the SBI PO Apply Online will comprise of two stages: Registration and Login.
- Click on the official SBI PO Apply Online link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI PO 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Application Fee For SBI PO 2020
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI PO Application Form date is available along with the notification. The apply online link, instructions for an Online Application as well as the requirements of the form is available.
Important Information for SBI PO 2020:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
SBI PO 2020 Vacancy
The details for SBI PO Vacancy 2020 are: