SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Mains Admit Card for 2021 on 19th January 2021 on its official website. The SBI PO 2020-21 exam has been scheduled for 29th January 2021, and the candidates who have qualified SBI PO Prelims exam can download their mains admit card once it is active on the official website @sbi.co.in. The candidates who will be appearing in the mains exam on 29th January 2021 must bookmark this page to stay tuned with every latest update. The candidates can download their Mains Admit Card for SBI PO 2020-21 from the direct link provided below.
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
|SBI PO Admit Card 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020-21||
|SBI PO Prelims Admit Card||22nd December 2020|
|SBI PO Mains Exam 2020-21||January 29, 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card||19th January 2021|
|Conduct of Phase III Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||February/ March 2021|
|Call Letter for Phase III Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||A third week or fourth week of February 2021|
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021: Direct Link
SBI PO 2020-21 Mains Admit Card has been released on the official website of the State Bank of India on 19th January 2021. The candidates can download the SBI PO admit card for the Mains Exam which has been scheduled for 29th January 2021, by clicking on the link given below.
|Commencement of Call letter Download||19 – 01 – 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||29 – 01 – 2021|
Steps to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2021
Applicants must follow the steps shown below to download the SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021. All candidates must check:
- First of all, candidates must visit the official website of SBI.
- Then, look for the tab called ‘Careers’.
- Click on ‘Join SBI’.
- Click on the link for the SBI PO exam and then the option to “Download SBI PO mains admit card 2020-21″.
- Secondly, candidates will enter their Registration number/Roll Number and Password (Date of birth) and the Captcha code.
- Click on the Submit button, then the SBI PO mains admit card will open.
- Candidates can download it and get a print out of the admit card.
How To Retrieve SBI PO Password?
The students can easily retrieve the SBI PO Password using the steps given below;
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official SBI website
- Secondly, candidates should click on ‘Forget Password’
- Now, enter the Application Number
- Then, click on ‘Get Password’
- Now, the password will be sent to the e-mail id and phone number of the candidate
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2020-21
Candidates can check the mains exam pattern in the table below. The mains exam has both objectives as well as the descriptive paper.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||02||50||30 minutes|
SBI PO PET Call Letter
For the very first time, SBI has conducted the Pre-Examination Training (PET) in Online Mode for SC/ST and other Minority communities for the upcoming SBI PO Examination. This has to be mandatorily performed as per the notice issued by the Government. Adda247 has been awarded the contract for conducting this training in online mode on behalf of the State Bank of India. SBI PO PET Call Letter is Out and it will be conducted across India for 6 days.
Details mentioned on SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Password (D.O.B)
- Photograph, Signature, and Thumb-impression of the candidate
- Venue Name
- Address of the Test venue
- General Instructions
- Date of the exam
- Date & Time of Examination
Documents Required along with SBI PO Admit Card on the Exam Day
There are other sets of documents that candidates need to carry with their Admit Card. The following is the list of those documents:
- Firstly, the main and the most important document to carry along to the SBI PO Examination Hall is Hall Ticket/ Call Letter/ Admit Card.
- Secondly, candidates must have identity proof like Adhaar Card
- An id proof Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, etc will also work
- Passport size coloured photographs
- Candidates must check their admit card must have all the correct information
- If candidates find anything incorrect, they must contact the officials of SBI
- Candidates should also submit the photocopy of their identity proof to the invigilator at the exam hall
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q. When is the SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 release date?
Ans. SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 has been out on 19th January 2021.
Q. How can I download my SBI PO Mains Hall Ticket 2021?
Ans. You can visit the official website of SBI or directly from the link provided in the article above.
Q. Will the hardcopy of the admit card be provided?
Ans. No, the admit card will be available only online. The candidates can download their hall ticket and get it printed.
Q. Is it mandatory to carry an admit card to the exam hall?
Ans. Yes, the candidate has to carry the hall ticket to the exam hall else the entry will be permitted.
Q. What other documents are required to carry along with the admit card?
Ans. The candidate has to carry the original and photocopy of one id proof, Aadhar card, passport size photographs, and admit card.