SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020: SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card has announced the Mains Exam date to be held on 31st October 2020 and the admit card for the same has been released on its official website of SBI i.e. @sbi.co.in. The SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment is done for filling up 8134 vacancies of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) for 2020. The recruitment for SBI Clerk 2020 will be done in two phases, preliminary and mains exam. The candidates who have qualified in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 can download their call letter for SBI Clerk Mains 2020 from the direct link provided in the article below.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
|Admit Card Release Date for Prelims Exam||11th February 2020|
|Last Date of Download Admit Card for Prelims Exam||8th February 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date (Preliminary)||22nd, 29th February and 1st & 8th March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result||20 October 2020|
|Download Admit Card for Main Examination||20 October 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date (Mains)||31st October 2020|
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020: Direct Link
Click on the direct link below and download your admit card for SBI Clerk Mains 2020 which is going to be held on 31st October 2020.
Steps to Download the Admit Card:
- Click the given link upon its activation
- The direct page with the facility of downloading is available
- Enter the credentials: “Registration No/Roll No.” and “Password/D.O.B”
- Now, enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button and wait for the document to open.
- Use the save or print button to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card (Mains)
Details Mention in Admit Card
Candidates are required to read the guidelines provided on the official website of SBI before downloading his/her admit card. Once the Admit Card has been downloaded, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry it to the exam venue to show it as proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Category of the applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date and time
- Exam Venue
- Duration of the exam
- Guidelines for the exam
- Space for the candidate’s signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator, etc
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern: Mains
SBI Clerk Mains Exam is a Scoring as well as Merit deciding exam. There is sectional timing for each section i.e., General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. Candidates need to clear sectional cutoff as well as an overall cutoff to qualify for the RBI Assistant Mains. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern in the table below.
|Name of Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hrs 40 Min.|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern: Important Points
Candidates can check important points of the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern of Prelims & Mains.
- There will be no Interview.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations.
- Both the Prelims and Mains exam will be conducted online.
- A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- The Mains exam will be conducted on 31st October 2020.
- The question paper will be bilingual in nature i.e. available in Hindi as well as the English language.
- The Cutoff of SBI Clerk of prelims and mains exam will be decided by SBI.
Candidates are advised to check SBI Clerk Syllabus2020.
Exam Centers for SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Recruitment is going to cover a number of cities mentioned below. This can be a good opportunity for the Bank Job Candidates to get settled with a govt job.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Madhya Pradesh||Indore|
|Aurangabad (Bihar)||Delhi-NCR||Delhi & New Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Vellore|