SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis: 29th February, 1st Shift
SBI Clerk Exam analysis 2020 for the prelims round held on 29th Feb 2020 has been discussed. The way exam (paper) was designed, the questions that students came across, the topics that were covered the most, the level of exam and most attempted questions have been discussed as per our experts’ analysis. The complete exam review for the 29th February’s shift has been given.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis- Review
As we are well aware, the exam covers broadly Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, English Language.(No of Questions- 100: English- 30, Numerical ability- 35, Reasoning- 35)
These are going to be the topic of interest in the article. The review will be made on the following basis:
- Type of Questions- (Topic/ Topics covered)This means which part of the syllabus was covered including which questions were asked more and how many of them were asked.
- Level of exam- This covers the difficulty level of the exam, that is, how easily the attempts were made by the appearing candidates.
- Good attempts- This refers to the most number of corrected answers marked by the candidates. This is the factor that will influence the cut off the most.
Section Wise Analysis of SBI Clerk Exam
Considering the negative marking, number of applicants and level of exam, we have provided SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2020 in the subsequent paragraphs-
English Section Review
- Fillers- 5 questions
- Cloze Test- 5-6 questions based on Carbon (on Replacement)
- Rearrangement- 4-5 marks
- Sentence Error- Correction based- 3 marks Find correct sentence
- Reading Comprehension- Forest/ Farming-based story-8 to 10 marks
- 25+ attempted
Level of Exam was easy for many; Cloze test & Sentence rearrangement seemed tricky to some.
Mathematics Section Review
- Number Series
1. 13, 22, 36, 60, 99, ?
2. 5, 16, 49, 148, 445, ?
3. 6, 4, 5, 8.5, ?, 46
4. 4, 13, 31, 67, ?, 283
5. 16, 24, 88, 304, 816 ?
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Word Problem- Train | Age | Mensuration
- Simplification- Easy- between 10-12 questions
- Missing Number- 5 questions
- Quadratic- 5 questions (Time Taking)
- Data Interpretation- Tabular form- 5 questions
34 marks attempted by many
Overall Math Exam Level was easy
Reasoning Section Review:
- Puzzles and Seating Arrangement- 15
- Inequalities Questions 2-3
- Alpha-Numeric Series 5
- Coding-Decoding 3
- Direction Sense 3
- Miscellaneous 2
Overall Reasoning section was also easy
Total attempt- 83
Level of Exam was very easy
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2020 Overview
As per the analysis given above, it has been seen that the exam was easier in attempting, which concludes to the fact that the level was easy.
The number of good attempts from each section is:
- Reasoning Ability- 27 to 30
- Numerical Ability- 26 to 29
- English Language- 23 to 26
We may conclude that the level of SBI Clerk 29th Feb exam was similar to 22nd Feb shift exam was easy in terms of overall attempts made. The question standards were easy. A few might say the level was moderate in for a few questions. However, if properly attempted considering the negative marking, the Exam was easy.