SBI CBO Final Marks 2021: State Bank of India has released the final marks for SBI Circle Based Officer Exam 2021 against Advertisement No. CRPD/CBO/2020-21/20 dated 27th July 2020 on its official website @sbi.co.in on 15th June 2021. The final result for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 was released on 03rd March 2021 and now the SBI has released the final marks. The candidates can now log in on the official website to check their individual marks or directly download marks from the below link.
A total of 3850 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process across various branches of the State Bank of India including in Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai), Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu and Goa.
SBI CBO Final Marks 2021
The Online Examination for Circle Based Officer was held on 28th November 2020 and the interview was conducted in February 2021. The final result was released on 03rd March 2021 and now final marks have been released on 15th June 2021. The direct link to check SBI CBO final marks has been provided below, the candidates who have appeared for Circle Based Officer 2020, can download and check their final marks from the below link.
Steps to Download SBI CBO Final Marks
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India @sbi.co.in
- On the right corner of the homepage, click on the “Careers” option appearing.
- A new page will appear on the desktop/screen
- Click on Latest Announcement and look for “SBI CBO Final Marks 2020”.
- Fill up your registration number and password/date of birth to download your marks
- Take a printout of the SBI CBO Final Marks 2021 as no hard copy will be sent by the bank.